Discussion EPL Dream Team Discussion - Season 2022/23

AFL Club
Essendon
Created a league for FPL.
Code is 53a7co
Anyone welcome to join...
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/53a7co
Logged in tonight to do some research for my team, and the FPL site forced me to change password and create a new team, so I joined the SCS league again, so it is now showing me in there twice????

I presume it is the bottom one, which is my old one. Can you kick me out of this league with this one? Don't know why I lost my old team!!

1690630681565.png

Burly

Rising Star Nominee
AFL Club
North Melb.
Logged in tonight to do some research for my team, and the FPL site forced me to change password and create a new team, so I joined the SCS league again, so it is now showing me in there twice????

I presume it is the bottom one, which is my old one. Can you kick me out of this league with this one? Don't know why I lost my old team!!

View attachment 60073
I can only remove a team by searching for the team name, then "suspending". Therefore I have no way of knowing which version of your team to select. My suggestion is to change the name of your current team and then I can remove Old Big "Ead. Then once I have done that, you can edit your team name again?

AFL Club
Adelaide
To change your team name, select the 'Pick Team' tab, then scroll down and select 'Team Details' on the right hand side under 'Admin'. You should then be able to change your team name.

After entering your new team name, remember to scroll down and select 'Update Details' to confirm the change.

AFL Club
Essendon
I can only remove a team by searching for the team name, then "suspending". Therefore I have no way of knowing which version of your team to select. My suggestion is to change the name of your current team and then I can remove Old Big "Ead. Then once I have done that, you can edit your team name again?
Done - correct team name is now Cloughy!