Discussion 2019 IPL RDT Fantasy

AFL Club
Essendon
10/800 which could go down depending on what Gopal scores

Gayle to come

expecting @Diabolical to go flying past me in the last game with or without his mind games
Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about Moeen Ali’s 142 sitting in my bench! :(

8/683 which will become 9/714 if Stokes is still out. So I think you have me covered Herbie, but it’s been a good contest.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about Moeen Ali’s 142 sitting in my bench! :(

8/683 which will become 9/714 if Stokes is still out. So I think you have me covered Herbie, but it’s been a good contest.
strong team with him on the bench 😀 , had to double check the scorecard

if Gopal fails (< 55) I get his score

Ashwin , Rahul , Stokes v Gayle

my money is firmly on you

I know I am sick of Krunal but MI have more DWG coming up

need a Gayle special tonight

AFL Club
Collingwood

not sure what has happened to Stokes, England's players need to back home by April 25th so maybe he has taken a few extra days R&R in Bristol :)

AFL Club
Collingwood
That is what I heard and decided to hold him thinking it would just be one game. He isn’t named in the predicted XI on crickinfo so I’m guessing he will still be out?
I would think if it was more serious England might have got him to return home earlier for treatment , wait for tonight's teams I guess.

AFL Club
Essendon
strong team with him on the bench 😀 , had to double check the scorecard

if Gopal fails (< 55) I get his score

Ashwin , Rahul , Stokes v Gayle

my money is firmly on you

I know I am sick of Krunal but MI have more DWG coming up

need a Gayle special tonight
Bad luck Herbie. Gopal failing cost you in the end.

I have woken up to see my 855 has surprisingly ranked me 11 for the round, just 70 points behind the round leader ... now I am really annoyed that I left Ali’s 142 the bench!!

Up to 99 overall, so happy with that.

No idea what I’m doing this week. Will probably bring in a swag if Capitals and Indians. Might have to keep Stokes if he is going to help loopholing as no byes this round.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Bad luck Herbie. Gopal failing cost you in the end.

I have woken up to see my 855 has surprisingly ranked me 11 for the round, just 70 points behind the round leader ... now I am really annoyed that I left Ali’s 142 the bench!!

Up to 99 overall, so happy with that.

No idea what I’m doing this week. Will probably bring in a swag if Capitals and Indians. Might have to keep Stokes if he is going to help loopholing as no byes this round.
Was always on the cards , bit dissapointing seeing my score go backwards though , oh well.

Time to rehab , regroup and prepare for the next round , no rest days in IPL.

That does make Ali on the bench even worse.

Capitals and Indians , I have 7 already so should be ok.

OS players will start leaving in the next few rounds , think England is announcing their squad today/tomorrow , interested if they select Archer.

well played

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Score: 808
Rd Rank: 37
Overall Rank: 47 (from 68)

Apart from Dre Russ as captain, great performance by the rest of the team.

Current Rd8 trades:
Out: B Stokes, KL Rahul, C Ingram
In: K Ahmed, R Pant, M Ali

Current Rd8 team:
Bat: H Pandya (C), S Narine, J Archer, C Gayle, M Ali, (K Pollard, C Bishnoi)
Wk: R Pant, (N Naik)
Bowl: K Rabada, A Russell, R Jadeja, R Khan, R Ashwin, (I Sharma, K Ahmed)
Remaining salary: 117,700