Discussion 2019 IPL RDT Fantasy

Diabolical

250 Games Club
AFL Club
Essendon
Well that went well - the three players I brought in ***le, Rahul and Narine scored a total of 27 points. I hope they have a big second game! I decided to join the masses when in hindsight I should have gone POD.as I have nothing to lose.

AFL Club
Collingwood
dissapointing start

0/214 from 6 score involvements

Ashwin , ***le , Narine , Rahul (VC) all poor 😂

Lynn , Russell good

need a 50/3wkt/2catches/1ro game from Hardik Pandya as captain now

Pant , de Kock , Hardik , Tahir & Jadeja

Diabolical

250 Games Club
AFL Club
Essendon
306/4
I think I am going out with more of a fizz than a bang. Patel 0 and Nabi 6 adding to my list of poor scores this round. Hopefully things turn tonight.

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
3/270

Played: R Khan, M Nabi, V Kohli
Yet to play: MS Dhoni, R Jadeja, H Pandya
DGW: KL Rahul, S Narine, A Russell (C), R Ashwin, C ***le

Had K Williamson on the bench with 95 who has outscored R Khan, M Nabi, V Kolhi, KL Rahul, S Narine and C ***le combined (90 vs 95).

AFL Club
Collingwood
793 was enough to get me the win in the head to head final

Lynn , de Kock , Hardik standing up when it mattered

managed to finish 12th Overall 😀 , 331 points behind the leader

once I got my team right was able to get some consistency and momentum , hope some of this form (luck) can translate to future Big Bash comps

congrats to @Connoisseur , @Diabolical , @Goodie's Guns , @Tails our League finished 5th.

Let's aim to go better next season

Big thanks to @Tails for his fixture analysis and player stats each round.

Now to focus on my AFL fantasy teams.

Cheers

Diabolical

250 Games Club
AFL Club
Essendon
Congratulations @Herbie66 on your great season. Now that you have the feel for how it’s hope you go better in the Big Bash later in the year!!

Thanks also for all the player availability information that you shared throughout the season. Also thanks @Tails for the handy easy to read tables and @Connoisseur for sharing your team and decision making all the way through the season. You three certainly helped my decision making - I can’t blame anyone else but me for the decisions I made in the end!!

A disappointing final round 601 for me, which saw me drop 21 places to 106 overall. That was my first attempt at IPL, so onwards and upwards for next year!

With EPL also finishing next week, I am kind of looking forward to ONLY concentrating on my three AFL formats and the NRL!

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thanks to @Herbie66, @Diabolical and @Tails for their numerous and consistent contributions through the season which were extremely beneficial in identifying players to select for any given round and their availability. Thoroughly enjoyed my debut season of IPL Sportsdeck and hopefully we can attract some more coaches to participate next season for a more interesting and competitive season.

Score: 560
Rd Rank: 564
Overall Rank: 60 (from 48)
Final team:
1557122493729.png

Tails

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thanks for an enjoyable IPL season for all those that contributed along the journey

- I've made no secret that it was my first year playing it and that I usually go poorly in the first year of any format
- Can't say I'd ever watched an IPL game prior to this year and now know some player names and capabilities
- Safe to say I had a poor year but no point playing if you don't learn from the experience and come back better armed and knowledgeable

Sportsdeck not providing the full draw at season commencement irks me but so do the lack of historical stats (all they give is number of games played and the average score)

So here is my end of season wrap … will take a approx 4 posts but it contains the sort info that I'd like to know before next year kicks off (all player stats)

- The BE's are based off my starting calculation so may not me totally accurate but since their was no real prize pool I didn't bother adjusting the MN
- But it still gives me an idea of who may be over/under priced at the beginning of next year
- I've also included some stats on which players scored 50+ fantasy points as IMO they are the potential match winners in both the game and fantasy games
- I'm also interested in who scored what against what team as I can see some players are brought in for specific game

The draw is provided as I probably have some errors in my figures but the game scores for each player I'm pretty sure I have most right so they can be cross-correlated

- Got some colouring coding going on … safe to sat I'm not coulour blind
- Not going to extrapolate on any of these stas as I'm still very much a novice at this game.

So to kick it off here is the the draw and which teams scored / conceded 50+ scores during the H&A season:

- Not going to extrapolate on these figures as I'm still very much a novice at this game but like to know them out of curiosity as I like to look at team strategies also:

1557141834485.png

Last edited:

Tails

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So what will ensue in the next few posts is the complete players stats for the H&A season ..

- If anyone who participated would like a copy of my my spreadsheet I'm willing to share
- Reason being as to me Fantasy sports all comes down to decision making no matter how many stats you collate ...
- Might also garner some more players for next year and also serves as my last resort backup ...

1557143553904.png

Last edited: