Discussion 2019 IPL RDT Fantasy

AFL Club
Collingwood
Mumbai Indians 149 for 8 (Pollard 41*, Chahar 3-26) beat Chennai Super Kings 148 for 7 (Watson 80, Bumrah 2-14) by one run

Malinga with a wicket off the final ball

Tails

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
wow

just received a email to say

CONGRATULATIONS! You are the second prize winner in the Dream Team - Indian T20 Cricket competition. Your team "Herbie's All Stars" had the second highest eligible score of 11,283 points, and you've won the cash prize of $150!
Congrats and well done !!

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thanks for that, very unexpected surprise.
Congrats on the prize money and a well deserved reward for your performance in the competition. I wonder if the others ahead of you forgot to claim their prize or were in violation of the terms and conditions.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Congrats on the prize money and a well deserved reward for your performance in the competition. I wonder if the others ahead of you forgot to claim their prize or were in violation of the terms and conditions.
Thanks for that , I read the conditions and it was only open to Australian residents , so that might be it.

Big jump from 12th to 2nd though.

Diabolical

250 Games Club
AFL Club
Essendon
wow

just received a email to say

CONGRATULATIONS! You are the second prize winner in the Dream Team - Indian T20 Cricket competition. Your team "Herbie's All Stars" had the second highest eligible score of 11,283 points, and you've won the cash prize of $150!
Congratulations Herbie! Well deserved!

AFL Club
Collingwood
Set a plan, play a straight bat, and in sure you will.
I actually think the quick turnaround between rounds helped me , allowed less thinking about players and trades.

Need to get a core group of 6-7 players and trade around that , work the schedule and have a few cheapies that play and make $$$ and also have some luck.

Tails

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I actually think the quick turnaround between rounds helped me , allowed less thinking about players and trades.

Need to get a core group of 6-7 players and trade around that , work the schedule and have a few cheapies that play and make $$$ and also have some luck.
I know it won't happen but CA could take note on the speed of the comp ...

- They structure the comp around kids holidays and then expect them to have access to foxtel to watch games .... purely a cash cow, mickey mouse comp IMO ...

AFL Club
Collingwood
I know it won't happen but CA could take note on the speed of the comp ...

- They structure the comp around kids holidays and then expect them to have access to foxtel to watch games .... purely a cash cow, mickey mouse comp IMO ...
Totally agree , games every day non stop.

IPL & Big Bash both have 8 teams and play 14 H & A games each.

Main reason a lot of the elite OS players won't come here is the length of the season , can earn just as much in half the time in the BPL.

I think Brisbane had a DWG then had 2 byes , end of last season teams were playing 1 game then having a weeks break , ridiculous.

They need more double headers or games starting mid afternoon.

CA certainly need to do something to lift the standard and improve the interest.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I asked them and they just confirmed that Only Australian residents are eligible to win prizes.