• Libba $300k

Votes: 46 30.7%
  • Walsh $207k

Votes: 104 69.3%

• Total voters
AFL Club
Essendon
So many good options to choose from...

I wonder if Shiel could be a genuine POD. Most opposition will either tag him or Zerrett

Looks like even Dusty might have quite low % ownership considering his output.

My two cents... some roughies

Zerrett
MCrouch
Bont
Neale (Brisbane big gun now)
Dusty

HotShame

Rising Star Nominee
So many good options to choose from...

I wonder if Shiel could be a genuine POD. Most opposition will either tag him or Zerrett

Looks like even Dusty might have quite low % ownership considering his output.

My two cents... some roughies

Zerrett
MCrouch
Bont
Neale (Brisbane big gun now)
Dusty
Zerrett had concussion issues last yr, but finished the season strong. Locked. Mouch another who is underpriced an hit their straps late. Capable of repeating 2017 again. Lock. Neale uber consistent, might go 112-115 this yr. lock.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Rocky anyone? I kid, I kid.

What kind of season do we think Miles is capable of at $342k. Unlike the other popular options at that price, he’s not coming back from injury as far as I know. Willl get a heap of opportunity and probably has a bit of a point to prove as well, I’m kinda liking him.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Interesting that LDU is only $ 8,200.00 more expensive than his 2018 price.

Was very popular this season , does he become "forgotten" with this year's new players ?

AFL Club
Port Adelaide

What kind of season do we think Miles is capable of at $342k. Unlike the other popular options at that price, he’s not coming back from injury as far as I know. Willl get a heap of opportunity and probably has a bit of a point to prove as well, I’m kinda liking him.
He’s first cab off the rank for me in that 300-350 range, Brodie Smith a close second.

Ability has never been the question on Miles, always opportunity. Will get plenty of that this year.

AFL Club
Collingwood

Tuesday, 9 October 2018

New Gold Coast recruit Anthony Miles says he has been informed by Suns coach Stuart Dew that his role at the Suns will be as an inside midfielder to relieve pressure on his younger teammates.
"He said, 'We've got guys playing inside mid at the moment who at another club would be playing half-forward, but they're being thrown into the deep end'," Miles said.
"Basically, his vision for me is to play that inside role, crash and bash a bit, then to use my hands and get it to the outside.
"To help those guys develop and to play other positions and not be forced to play inside mid so early in their careers."

Lee Gaskin for AFL.com.au

AFL Club
Essendon
My only question about Beams, is how he slots into the Pies side and whether Pendlebury, Sidebottom and co. will take points off him.. but I'm not a close observer of Collingwood games ha, so I could be looking at that wrong haha

AFL Club
Collingwood
My only question about Beams, is how he slots into the Pies side and whether Pendlebury, Sidebottom and co. will take points off him.. but I'm not a close observer of Collingwood games ha, so I could be looking at that wrong haha
I would like to see Sidebottom and Pendles play more outside Mid roles and Beam in the guts.

AFL Club
Richmond

Dew straight up refused to play Barlow this year.
Can't see Miles working out any better than him.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Dew straight up refused to play Barlow this year.
Can't see Miles working out any better than him.
It’s a bit of a concern isn’t it but that stuff Bermi posted sounds pretty promising. Perhaps he rates Miles more or has learnt a bit from last year? Maybe a concern Swallow is getting hammered on a weekly basis and needs help. If he gets the opportunity like it sounds like he willl, he’ll slot into M5/6 nicely if my structure permits.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I would like to see Sidebottom and Pendles play more outside Mid roles and Beam in the guts.
Am keen on Beams. Can see Pendles playing more of a HB rotation role which frees up midfield space for Beams. Collingwood also usually a high SC point scoring team and will be there or thereabouts again in 2019.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone have an informed opinion on Shiel's impact on Zerret's scoring? They both play mostly outside mid right?

AFL Club
Essendon
I voted Kelly but having an epiphany:
I think everyone was thinking we can start Kelly despite his surgery because he still performed well last year under duress with groin issues and has a high ceiling, but maybe its a bit riskier after hip surgery and a delayed start to the year. At that price maybe paying slightly over for Cripps is better A definite upgrade target but anyone have any thoughts on if he might be too risky?