Discussion 2019 NTL Club - Come and join the fun!

AFL Club
West Coast
Will officially join this exclusive club just before the first bounce of the Hawks vs Lions game.

Last trades are:
Out: Impey & Burgess.
In: Whitfield & Langlands.

Final Team
DEF: Lloyd, Whitfield, Williams, Sicily, Smith, Andrews (Duursma, Gardner)
MID: Neale, Macrae, Fyfe, Jelly, Cripps, Oliver, Sloane, Brouch (Clarke, Langlands, Bewley)
RUC: Grundy, Gawn (Bines)
FWD: Danger, Boak, Telly, Lycett, Cameron, Worpel (Chol, Young)

$26,800 left to party with. :LOL:

Not the best looking team but atm have sufficient cover on all lines. No Dunkley/Marshall is gonna continue to hurt but can't do much about it now. Should be able to loop Andrews/Duursma every round in defence. Hopefully Chol stays in the team for the rest of the year, has had a few good games in his last couple so he can cover the fwds and if Lycett is needed in the rucks Chol will be needed. Hoping Fyfe/Jelly return real soon but have Clarke/Bewley for coverage there and Langlands can cover mids and half my fwd line.
Did you do the Impey trade?

AFL Club
Fremantle
Here I am...significantly later than last year, but having only had the 2 trades left for the last couple of weeks and copping donuts here there and everywhere, I have been here in spirit

Won't be completing my team this year....like last year and the year before :ROFLMAO:

Final two trades:

Jelly/Andrews > Weller/Whitfield

Means Darling some how survived the year in my team and I never did get around to bringing in Gawn and only acquired Grundy in rd 9...

Here it is in all it's glory

Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 1.54.54 pm.png

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Here I am...significantly later than last year, but having only had the 2 trades left for the last couple of weeks and copping donuts here there and everywhere, I have been here in spirit

Won't be completing my team this year....like last year and the year before :ROFLMAO:

Final two trades:

Jelly/Andrews > Weller/Whitfield

Means Darling some how survived the year in my team and I never did get around to bringing in Gawn and only acquired Grundy in rd 9...

Here it is in all it's glory

View attachment 10420
Looks like you've got cover for both do really need to join?

AFL Club
Sydney
Joined the club on Thursday after my trade of Robbie Young > Wingard. Glad to be here!

Unfortunately couldn't finish my team but went with injury coverage to try and make up for not completing it.

J.Lloyd, Laird, Rich, Stewart, Logue, Milera (Hurn, Gardner)
Macrae, Fyfe, Neale, Oliver, Cripps, Cunnington, Merrett, Walsh (Setterfield, Clarke, Bewley)
Grundy, Gawn (Schlensog)
Dunkley, Dangerfield, Boak, T.Kelly, Hawkins, Wingard (Rozee, McKernan)

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just joined!

Final trade is Clarke to Marshall! Still have 35k. Damn waste haha

Lloyd Whitfield Sicily Stewart Laird Ellis (Burgess Naish)
Macrae Neale Oliver Cripps Merrett Fyfe TKelly Rockliff (Settlefield Baker Stocker)
Grundy Gawn (Bines)
Dangerfield Dunkley Boak Marshall Lycett Westhoff (Chol Gardner)

Don't particularly love the back up but pretty happy with the team, even Ellis has been decent before the past week.

AFL Club
North Melb.
Just curious to know what happens if you join the club on a Sunday night, drink all the beer that week and then reverse trades on Friday?

btw I have 3 trades left and don’t drink.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Completed team/full strength line-up:

1564800298770.png
Trades history:
1564800422003.png
1564800012514.png

Very happy with my final side considering Darling was started, Goldy was traded for Gawn, Hoff over Dunkley in RD8 and Daniel over Marshall in RD13 in conjunction with a poor batch of rookies due to missing the likes of Rozee, Miers and Stack and had to play hokey-pokey in regards to Hore and other rookies who were traded in then out or out then in.

Hopefully I and the other members currently in the No Trades Left Club can manage to avoid a large amount of donuts on the run home. The fantasy void will be filled numerous competitions which I'm looking forward to that consist of the EPL, NFL and NBA Sportsdeck competitions and SC BBL until next year's AFL SC returns.

AFL Club
Melbourne
NTL not such a big deal this year...there was no carnage to speak of from a LTI perspective. Ended up wasting my last trade - went Westhoff down to Duursma in order to get Mundy on the field...Ended up -64 points and lost my GF by 60 points!