Discussion 2020 AFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Adelaide
Much respect to Coach Rids on his no 1 year in RDT - he has gone hard so I don't know if he can have any trades left to have the team he has. I have followed his trading and he has not been afraid to sideways premium players through the byes - a luxury of building to a strong team so quickly i guess.

Last week i think he traded Goldy and Duncan to O'Brien and Taranto. I guess we will see if he moves Grundy on this week!

It will be interesting to hear the coaches panel at the end of the year to reflect on the season of some of their podcast crew

AFL Club
West Coast
1715 / Neale (C)

4th for the round (cannot believe it!) and shot up to 7th overall.

Now facing Ridley United for a shot in the eliminator grand final. Kudos to Rids, he appears to have sealed first overall - albeit, I will still provide everyone live trade updates!!
Good Luck Mate!!

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
1715 / Neale (C)

Now facing Ridley United for a shot in the eliminator grand final. Kudos to Rids, he appears to have sealed first overall - albeit, I will still provide everyone live trade updates!!
Amazing, good luck!!

AFL Club
Essendon
1715 / Neale (C)

Awesome mate. Poor round for me. Got hit pretty badly with the injuries/ poor scorers of the week. 1494. Drop from 2nd to 3rd.

AFL Club
North Melb.
I have had a further look into my match against Rids (in red). No trades have been pulled so at this stage it comes down to:

Def: Haynes & Houston + (Docherty) vs Crisp & Ridley + (Docherty)
Mid: Crouch, Merrett & Serong + (Coniglio) vs Taranto, Dangerfield & Gaff + (Coniglio)
Fwd: Greenwood & (Simpkin) vs Brayshaw & D. Smith

Rids definitely in the box seat after Gaff's 110 so trades will play a factor for the rest of the round. Rids presently has BZT & Close covering Docherty & Coniglio. Will wait until teams to reassess.

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
View attachment 21551

What a round! In the end, fielding Rivers over Docherty has put me through to the eliminator final! Thrilled
Wow mate, eliminator final! That’s probably a bigger achievement than winning the overall prize given how one bad week can kill you! Congrats mate and all the best.

AFL Club
North Melb.
Thank you all for the kind words. A lot of credit has to go to the knowledge and expertise of the users on this site which significantly helped me nail a strong starting side. Simply enjoying the ride from here, hopefully the luck continues to swing my way!

AFL Club
Collingwood
Never noticed this before , in Game Day Live Docherty is showing on my defenders bench along with my other 2 bench players.

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Doch to Kade Simpson with my final trade likely for me for one last hurrah!
And done!

Final team
Lloyd, Maynard, Crisp, Ridley, Haynes, Simpson (McAsey, Ling)
Macrae, Oliver, Zerrett, JKelly, Titch, Duncan, Cripps, Gaff (Schoenberg, Bytel, ZFoot)
Gawn, Grundy (Conroy)
Whitfield, Dusty, Simpkin, Trac, ABrayshaw, DSmith (Riccardi, Woodcock)

A full premo team was achieved in Round 17 when I got Maynard for Rivers (didn’t gain me any points though!)

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thank you all for the kind words. A lot of credit has to go to the knowledge and expertise of the users on this site which significantly helped me nail a strong starting side. Simply enjoying the ride from here, hopefully the luck continues to swing my way!
Best of luck! How are you feeling about your matchup?