Discussion 2024: AFL RDT Dream Team Discussion [SCS RDT Group code is 291973]

AFL Club
Collingwood
Going to be a interesting (long) season if premiums scoring at 75-85 is the norm.

Going to be tough to generate $$$ from rookies if they are playing and scoring 40-50's each round

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Going to be a interesting (long) season if premiums scoring at 75-85 is the norm.

Going to be tough to generate $$$ from rookies if they are playing and scoring 40-50's each round
Indeed, not sure they have thought this through.

It’s obviously a relative game, but people like owning good players and racking up points.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Indeed, not sure they have thought this through.

It’s obviously a relative game, but people like owning good players and racking up points.
Does it mean prices of premiums will plummet rapidly or is it all tied into the MN each round ?

I am curious at the end of the round to see the Top 10 averages for each position , it might be a case of changing our thinking to realise 75-90 is now premium.

Just hard to see rookies making much $$$.

Maybe they needed to increase the scores for each action to make up for the shorter quarters.

I guess we are all in the same boat , but looking at scores for players you own is dissapointing.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Does it mean prices of premiums will plummet rapidly or is it all tied into the MN each round ?

I am curious at the end of the round to see the Top 10 averages for each position , it might be a case of changing our thinking to realise 75-90 is now premium.

Maybe they needed to increase the scores for each action to make up for the shorter quarters.

I guess we are all in the same boat , but looking at scores for players you own is dissapointing.
I'm sure there is a mathematical solution in there somewhere, not one I have grasp of though

Agree, seeing Titch scoring 70s isnt much fun

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood

Unless I’ve misunderstood (possible), it does. I struggled to find someone I was confident of scoring a ton to put the C on.

Scaling everything up by 25% (? 20 mins / 16 mins less 1) would have been a simple fix.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
If you were to trade out one of the below to get Viney, who would you get rid of?

Dunkley 803k, scored 59, Stk GWS Syd coming up

Merrett 782k, scored 75, Syd Mel Carl coming up

AFL Club
Collingwood
If you were to trade out one of the below to get Viney, who would you get rid of?

Dunkley 803k, scored 59, Stk GWS Syd coming up

Merrett 782k, scored 75, Syd Mel Carl coming up
Doing Dunkley - > Viney myself , keeping Merrett

EDIT

Actually Whitfield - > Viney , Dunkley went to Howe , Green to Bennell , BZT - > Jacobs

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
15+C/1187

Probably not too bad adjusting for game time, not shooting the lights out though.

Fortunately the Rowells of the world will make some decent cash to help pick up these cheaper premiums.
The way my mids are looking he may very well end up #1 for the whole season.

Looking forward to the end of the round to look at each position by average and see if I can make sense of what to do moving forward.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
I don't have much deptha nd it's a little hard to judge at this stage but can't complain.
Fair call. The shortened games seems like a huge factor in this format given it makes “everyone” overpriced relative to SC.

I am ranked pretty well (top 4% I think) with only 5 90s this week.

AFL Club
Collingwood
1521 Macrae

dropped to 1,648

looks like 70-80 might be a premium score this season , anything above a bonus

AFL Club
Fremantle
1521 Macrae

dropped to 1,648

looks like 70-80 might be a premium score this season , anything above a bonus
They must've normalised the scoring some how? Prices for low scoring premiums dont seem to have dropped as much as I would've expected?

Gaff averaging 102.5 and priced at 800k rose 17k
Josh Kelly averaging 70 and priced at 837k only dropped 36k

Which intuitively doesnt feel right?