Discussion 2024: AFL RDT Dream Team Discussion [SCS RDT Group code is 291973]

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It works now
Thanks for the help
All good then ... what I found was simply editing a link from a previous post in a thread didn't work .... (ie just editing the last 6 digits ..)

Had to go back to the original copy link from a league "I" had created and edit that instead when pasting ... if that makes sense :)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
All good then ... what I found was simply editing a link from a previous post in a thread didn't work .... (ie just editing the last 6 digits ..)

Had to go back to the original copy link from a league "I" had created and edit that instead when pasting ... if that makes sense :)
Joined as Dazza’s Dragons

AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi All

Just a reminder to anyone who was in the SCS RDT Elite league that I have recreated a few times in recent leagues. Everyone got an invite a few weeks back but I have only had 7 join. Please jump in and join or PM me for the code.

In the next week or so I will open it up for other SCSers who are keen for another competitve league spot :D

AFL Club
Adelaide
Who are people liking for this comp?
I am looking for the +6cheapy guys and those that run all day and get heaps of those easy marks and kicks. Being a butcher and having these traits (looking at you treloar) almost makes you a must have IMO

My current draft team has 14 from a premo mid pricer perspective as follows....
Far from final and I could easily turn a few of those mid prices into an extra rookie/gun
Doch, Houston, Ryan
Jelly, Macrae, Treloar, Titch, Brouch
Grundy Gawn
Whitfield, Wingard, Devon, Steven

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
I am looking for the +6cheapy guys and those that run all day and get heaps of those easy marks and kicks. Being a butcher and having these traits (looking at you treloar) almost makes you a must have IMO

My current draft team has 14 from a premo mid pricer perspective as follows....
Far from final and I could easily turn a few of those mid prices into an extra rookie/gun
Doch, Houston, Ryan
Jelly, Macrae, Treloar, Titch, Brouch
Grundy Gawn
Whitfield, Wingard, Devon, Steven
That makes sense.

I’m sure I had a full team set up but lost it, maybe when the new season opened. I tgrew in a few players that I seemed to recall from that side, albeit I don’t think it’s 100% accurate, and I’ve definitely gone over budget!

Laird, Daniel, Doc, Blakely

Macrae, Treloar, Merrett, Danger, Oliver, Neale

Grundy, Gawn

Whitfield, Dusty, Heeney, Smith

Blakely, Daniel, Treloar and Merrett are names that I suspect I’m much more likely to pick in this format than SC.

AFL Club
Adelaide
That makes sense.

I’m sure I had a full team set up but lost it, maybe when the new season opened. I tgrew in a few players that I seemed to recall from that side, albeit I don’t think it’s 100% accurate, and I’ve definitely gone over budget!

Laird, Daniel, Doc, Blakely

Macrae, Treloar, Merrett, Danger, Oliver, Neale

Grundy, Gawn

Whitfield, Dusty, Heeney, Smith

Blakely, Daniel, Treloar and Merrett are names that I suspect I’m much more likely to pick in this format than SC.
If you can get those 16 in you must have some budget rookies haha! Like the Daniel pick. I think the doggies go very well this year

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Titch is priced at a good discount in RDT (unlike SC) so seems worth starting in DT. Zerrett as well is always better to start in DT.

The other one was Doedee, he’s priced a bit cheaper in RDT. Only 25k more than Young/Brander!

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Titch is priced at a good discount in RDT (unlike SC) so seems worth starting in DT. Zerrett as well is always better to start in DT.

The other one was Doedee, he’s priced a bit cheaper in RDT. Only 25k more than Young/Brander!
Had my eye on him too :(