Discussion 2024: AFL RDT Dream Team Discussion [SCS RDT Group code is 291973]

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
I urgently need a DEF upgrade to avoid having to take both Egg (E) & Starcevich scores. Was set on getting Oliver but will put that on hold for the round. I currently have Doc, Laird, Hurley & Doedee (Eliminator has Llloyd, Houston & Dawson as PODs).

Have $915K to spend, but still looking for value as I still have 3 MID upgrades to go. Nothing is really screaming 'pick me' in DEF so I have tentatively landed on Crisp for now. Any other suggestion welcomed...
Crisp looks decent and is obviously durable, so I don’t think you’ll go too far wrong if you pick him.

I am considering Ridley (still scoring well in DT, game in hand) and Houston (def possibly playing mid - and you may not need the POD depending on your matchup).

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Crisp looks decent and is obviously durable, so I don’t think you’ll go too far wrong if you pick him.

I am considering Ridley (still scoring well in DT, game in hand) and Houston (def possibly playing mid - and you may not need the POD depending on your matchup).
Thanks for that, Ridley's DT looks pretty consistent and being BYE-free is certainly a consideration.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Was 5K short bringing in Lloyd. He is making non-owners hurt!
Yes, and he’s going to be expensive to being in now!

Having a really big/small game around this time of year can have a big impact on how well owned a player is in my view.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
My opponent had Lloyd which puts him well ahead in our Eliminator. Thankfully his PTA boys in Houston, Mayes & Georgiades didn't fare quite as well so I'm back in with a chance.

Still deliberating on Crisp or Ridley...:unsure:

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
My opponent had Lloyd which puts him well ahead in our Eliminator. Thankfully his PTA boys in Houston, Mayes & Georgiades didn't fare quite as well so I'm back in with a chance.

Still deliberating on Crisp or Ridley...:unsure:
I have both and I am not travelling very well in this ... however, they seem to be scoring very similarly with Crisp a bit more up and down so maybe the extra game will tip the scales in Ridley’s favour?

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I luckily avoided Egg here. I was gonna get him but found that I accidentally locked Simpkin on the fwd bench with Buda in the mids. The only wait to fix it was forgo Egg and get Georgiades instead (looking like a win so far!)

Up against it AGAIN in my eliminator, opponent had JKelly and Cogs for a fast start....
Gawn C v Grundy C seems to have gotten me home! Gone the early crow but I will trust Serong won’t go beserk and score 120 odd

AFL Club
GWS Giants
Walters and Simpson somehow got me over the line against Danger and Parfitt......ordinary score this week for me though around 1620 so another fall.
Have some injury issues this week now to sort damn it.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Sad thing was...had I not done the Serong to Ridley trade, I would've won!