Discussion 2024: AFL RDT Dream Team Discussion [SCS RDT Group code is 291973]

AFL Club
GWS Giants
I don't think so provided you have ways of improving your team around them. I get why you want to be aggressive though given your good rank. we only have so many trades in this format and many (me included!) likely will burn through the majority in the next month....i expect doedee misses this week but probably plays the rest (just guessing) and walters could be fine after his bye.

I think the risk of not trading is that we are given another 4 in the future and those coaches who have been sensible don't get a much benefit at the pointy end.

I am trading Doedee really as I am being aggressive to try and catch up (currently 74th) but in many circumstances I would hold even if he missed. I am taking the go hard or go home approach which may cost me when trades are low
Yeah I've been really undecided in my trades this season, not getting much research time with the new job. Yr right though, saving trades and finding everyone gets another 4 in the future is frustrating.

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Think I’ll be eliminated this round... no Doedee really hurt in the end.

I will need Grundy to beat Cogs + A.Corr + 6 pts. Theoretically possible but seems fairly unlikely.... Need Grundy to go nuts!

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I've always wanted to do this-

18/1491

Yet to play: B Grundy, A Brayshaw, J Kelly and I Rankine

What do you think par will be?
Usually about 100 more than whatever I score in this format!

Looking at projections across my leagues I think around 1700, but there are a few teams that will go really large.

AFL Club
GWS Giants
Just back from another weekend camping away - managed 1740, dropped to 39th overall so struggling to hold ground let a lone make any.
Won Eliminator, think I'll just throw caution to the wiond and trade my way as far as I can in the Eliminator. I'll bring in Macrae this week as a bit of a sideways as I'm bleeding points here.
nice work those still right up at the pointy end @Shannon @Weedys Crop - very excited for you guys.

AFL Club
North Melb.
9 with 4 upgrades left after this round. Likely going to have to roll with Serong as my M8 until the end