Discussion 2024: AFL RDT Dream Team Discussion [SCS RDT Group code is 291973]

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Absolute rookie error made here (although maybe not so costly). Had Gawn VC but no loophole setup so everyone is now locked out! Even had ZFoot on field for no reason.

Hopefully Grundy can score 90-100 (Gawn scored 100)

AFL Club
Fremantle
Only 17 playing this round. Had intended trading Jelly to Lyons but forgot Jelly wasnt a bye a player and was simply missing so was locked out last night....

Looking like a score around 1300 for me!

3 trades left and will use them all next round

AFL Club
GWS Giants
Apparently mills is a calf and might miss r 16 too - i have him in SC but dodged the bullet in DT
Brayshaw ankle not sure how bad...sounds like you have copped some bullets this week!
Had 20 or 21 playing so fielded a full team, just means I carry a Dustbin Martin or Michael Walters spud score this round.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks mate, that’s helpful.

I’m always a bit skeptical of these “first year” premiums, but having done it for an extra half year gives some comfort.

He was also a #7 pick who initially played mid/fwd from what I read, so he’s obviously talented and should be minded to get the ball, which is key in this format.
Well unfortunately life got in the way and I missed lockout by 2 minutes! Very annoyed with myself, Haynes posted a good score and looks like he would have been a good choice.

The upshot is that I went Duncan to Lyons instead. Who knows how that will play out, but Lyons seems to have started okay. Cross fingers!

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well unfortunately life got in the way and I missed lockout by 2 minutes! Very annoyed with myself, Haynes posted a good score and looks like he would have been a good choice.

The upshot is that I went Duncan to Lyons instead. Who knows how that will play out, but Lyons seems to have started okay. Cross fingers!
Will happily accept a 98 first up!!

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
1473 (Merrett)
No idea how that will fare - everyone deliberately tanked in my cash league!

Shuey to Steele appears the trade post lockout
That’s a good score. I’m in SCS RDT Elite, which is a strong league, and the median score looks to be 1,406. Your score would out your fourth in that league.