2020 AFL SuperCoach Selector (using official prices and positions)

AFL Club
Essendon
I've gone to the effort of editing my original planner with all the official prices and positions as quickly as I could! A massive thanks to @IDIG for posting screenshots of all the players prices and positions, this wouldn't have been possible without your effort.

Here's how to use it:
  • Simply put the number '1' in the 'Select' column in the row of the player you want to select. You'll then see them appear in your team at the top of the page, and their price deducted from your salary cap in the right hand corner of the page.
  • Swap between defenders, midfielders, rucks and forwards via the tabs at the bottom of the page.
Let me know if there are any incorrect numbers or anything missing, I did this all manually as fast as I could so I'm bound to have made a mistake or two somewhere along the way.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/d2l3vs7z7nt2haj/2020_AFL_SuperCoach_Selector.xlsx/file

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
BUMP

For those without SC Gold (like me), @Erich1036 has kindly shared with us his work so we too can get in on the act of 'early' team preparation for our 2020 AFL SC season. Thanks again Erich for the Christmas present...(y)

AFL Club
Essendon
Looks really good but I have a problem. Defenders and Rucks work fine, but Mids and Forwards only allow me 8/6 players then when I try to add a 9th/7th it removes one of the previous 8/6.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Essendon
Looks really good but I have a problem. Defenders and Rucks work fine, but Mids and Forwards only allow me 8/6 players then when I try to add a 9th/7th it removes one of the previous 8/6.
Not sure why that's happening... mine works fine. Maybe re-download it and try again? Sorry I don't really have a solution as mine (and everyone else's) seems to be working fine.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not sure why that's happening... mine works fine. Maybe re-download it and try again? Sorry I don't really have a solution as mine (and everyone else's) seems to be working fine.
I can confirm that I had no issues, it works fine. Thanks, it's very helpful.

@Amigaman, I assume you are putting a 1 next to the players you want to select, not manually typing in names at the top? I guess this could cause this error, can't see how else it could happen.

AFL Club
Essendon
I can confirm that I had no issues, it works fine. Thanks, it's very helpful.

@Amigaman, I assume you are putting a 1 next to the players you want to select, not manually typing in names at the top? I guess this could cause this error, can't see how else it could happen.
Yes definitely putting a "1" next to each selected player. Don't know what I can be doing wrong as DEF & RUCK are fine, just the last 3 selections in MID & FWD.
Just downloaded again. Working fine now *scratches head*

Last edited:

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Yes definitely putting a "1" next to each selected player. Don't know what I can be doing wrong as DEF & RUCK are fine, just the last 3 selections in MID & FWD.
Can you take a screenshot of what’s happening?

AFL Club
Bulldogs
I've gone to the effort of editing my original planner with all the official prices and positions as quickly as I could! A massive thanks to @IDIG for posting screenshots of all the players prices and positions, this wouldn't have been possible without your effort.

Here's how to use it:
  • Simply put the number '1' in the 'Select' column in the row of the player you want to select. You'll then see them appear in your team at the top of the page, and their price deducted from your salary cap in the right hand corner of the page.
  • Swap between defenders, midfielders, rucks and forwards via the tabs at the bottom of the page.
Let me know if there are any incorrect numbers or anything missing, I did this all manually as fast as I could so I'm bound to have made a mistake or two somewhere along the way.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/d2l3vs7z7nt2haj/2020_AFL_SuperCoach_Selector.xlsx/file

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
awesome work dude! thank you!

AFL Club
Richmond
Great Work. Thanks very much. I just downloaded it last week.

HS have found a few new names to add since you did all that work:

814 BaileyWilliams West Coast 123900 Defender
815 WylieBuzza PortAdelaide 142300 Forward
816 HarleyBennell Melbourne123900 Midfielder
817 HarrisonJames Essendon 117300 Forward1

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Great Work. Thanks very much. I just downloaded it last week.

HS have found a few new names to add since you did all that work:

814 BaileyWilliams West Coast 123900 Defender
815 WylieBuzza PortAdelaide 142300 Forward
816 HarleyBennell Melbourne123900 Midfielder
817 HarrisonJames Essendon 117300 Forward1

More out of curiosity than anything else, is there any reason you prefer using this over the actual SuperCoach site?

AFL Club
Adelaide
Love it @Erich1036, impressive work. Did you manually construct this? I am just curious because I am currently creating a web app for my keepers league where we can implement customised drafting rules. For example, we only want to keep 12 players each year. However, I can't for the life of me find a user-friendly list of the 2020 Supercoach players and their positions. It would be great if someone knew of somewhere that had this information for easy use this year and in the future. I plan on sharing this project when it is functional.

Edit: Sorry, I have had a closer read of your original post and realised you stated that you manually constructed it. Good effort, I certainly don't have the patience to do that, haha.

AFL Club
Richmond
More out of curiosity than anything else, is there any reason you prefer using this over the actual SuperCoach site?
Having all the data in an Excel file, I find it easier to search and manipulate compared with the way it is presented on the Supercoach site.