Competitions 2020: IPL RDT Fantasy

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is this the VS Sportsdeck comp? I've never played IPL fantasy before, so will have a bit of a look into it tonight/tomorrow and see if I can commit. I've got cricket starting up again now and a few other things on the go now that we are coming out of lockdown, so if I commit I want to be sure I can try and do it properly.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Is this the VS Sportsdeck comp? I've never played IPL fantasy before, so will have a bit of a look into it tonight/tomorrow and see if I can commit. I've got cricket starting up again now and a few other things on the go now that we are coming out of lockdown, so if I commit I want to be sure I can try and do it properly.
Yes same people that run the AFL RDT , EPL , NBA , NFL competitions.

We only had 5 in the League last year and thought you were one of them.

AFL Club
Essendon
I have joined the league, looks like 5 of us so far. With three days to go, hopefully we get a couple more.

I have also just quickly pulled together the game order for each round ... haven’t double checked for errors yet!

View attachment 21590
Damn you I just finished doing a quick one of this... and I have no idea why I did it because I am not playing haha

Good luck to everyone playing.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Feel like overloading on CSK players just so I can use 3 trades on them to 3 Kings XI Punjab players in Week 2.

Turn a KXI into Hardik Week 3.

possibly start Krunal , Pollard & one of their bowlers from the start and wait on QDK.

Happy to carry 3 KKR on my bench from the start , Cummins & Morgan might only be available for their second game in Week 2.

Anyone taking a punt on Bishnoi from the start ?

AFL Club
Collingwood
When does this start? I'll think about it, but I know very little about IPL.
Hi mate

Just wondering if you are going to have a crack ?

You can almost have a side full of Aussie players (may not play each week) or the last Indian T20 Squad I posted fits under the salary cap.

Probably one of the biggest is trying to figure out which 4 OS players play for each team when they all have 8 on their books.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Need to stop tinkering , now have Watto in my side

6 x CSK
4 x KXIP
3 x KKR
3 x MI

hopefully gives me a solid base for the first 3 weeks and can target :-

Narine
Hardik
and SRH probably Bairstow , RK19 & Warner

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi mate

Just wondering if you are going to have a crack ?

You can almost have a side full of Aussie players (may not play each week) or the last Indian T20 Squad I posted fits under the salary cap.

Probably one of the biggest is trying to figure out which 4 OS players play for each team when they all have 8 on their books.
I'll look into it Friday night / Saturday when I have a bit more time.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Have you come up with a starting side ?
I have done some reading, and IDed maybe 80% of a starting side, which I noted had quite a few difference vs yours and @Connoisseur’s, so I was wondering whether there were key things I was missing.

I actually spent a fair while searching both the site and the web for the rules (scoring, trades per round etc). Is that something you’ve seen?

AFL Club
Collingwood
I have done some reading, and IDed maybe 80% of a starting side, which I noted had quite a few difference vs yours and @Connoisseur’s, so I was wondering whether there were key things I was missing.

I actually spent a fair while searching both the site and the web for the rules (scoring, trades per round etc). Is that something you’ve seen?
I am certainly no expert so having a different side to me is probably a good thing 😀

I have changed my mind since posting that side though.

If you want to post your side , I can have a look.

The rules and scoring are definitely under the rules and point scoring section.

3 trades allowed each round.

Good luck

The hardest thing I find is trying to work out which of the OS players will actually play.

I generally don't stray too far from the 16-20 current Indian internationals

AFL Club
Collingwood
I have joined the league, looks like 5 of us so far. With three days to go, hopefully we get a couple more.

I have also just quickly pulled together the game order for each round ... haven’t double checked for errors yet!

View attachment 21590
Still only 5 , thought we would have got enough people this year to at least five a league.