Competitions 2020 IPL RDT Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Club
Collingwood
sitting on 654 at the moment

have 4 possible 🍩 options for my Tripathi trade , so hopefully the CSK prefer option presents first up or I might go into meltdown

Will allow me to get Gayle's VC score & Pollard's 0......win some , lose some

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
493 for me, with Narine to come and everyone else playing again.

Unfortunate low scores from Pollard, Morris, S Yadav and Warner, but they all have a chance to redeem themselves!

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
sounds like you must have worked your loops well and also faded Rabada
More good luck than good management!

If I knew both Bairstow and Goswami were going to miss I would have moved Pollard to the bench and brought Rabada in for Curran. However if they both got named I would have been in trouble. Pollards zero is disappointing, but I’m only 12 points behind that move so far, so nothing too concerning. Once I trade Narine to a donut to get Samson’s score, it looks like I will be finishing the season with a trade up my sleeve!

AFL Club
Collingwood
More good luck than good management!

If I knew both Bairstow and Goswami were going to miss I would have moved Pollard to the bench and brought Rabada in for Curran. However if they both got named I would have been in trouble. Pollards zero is disappointing, but I’m ONLY 12 points behind that move so far, so nothing too concerning. Once I trade Narine to a donut to get Samson’s score, it looks like I will be finishing the season with a trade up my sleeve!
Sounds like good practice for Big Bash where we can play around with E scores to loop 😀 how much trouble will that cause.

You would think SRH stick to a winning side so hopefully Pooran goes big.

Pollard was always going to be my weakest link but was hoping for at least something.

You should email them and see if you can carry over your trade to next season.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Like to welcome Kedar Jadhav back into my side and will allow him the honour of being captain in this final round.

Left myself $ 104,200.00 in the 🏦

Status
Not open for further replies.