Leagues 2020 Non-official SCS $20 Cash League [FULL]

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi all,

Since the official SCS cash leagues have each been filled, and since there are less total official SCS cash leagues being run this season (for good reason), I have been given the all-clear by @IDIG to administer a non-official SCS cash league (of 18 teams).

The entry fee is $20, with prizes being distributed at the end of the season as follows:

$20 league
Highest overall rank
: $120
Second highest overall rank: $51
Grand final winner: $120
Runner up: $51

Please note that included in the entry fee is a $1 gold coin donation to support the ongoing use of SCS, of which I will pass on once all entry fees have been paid.

Finally, this league is ideally for those who are interested in participating in a cash league this season, but missed out on the official SCS cash leagues. With that in mind, if you have already joined one of those cash leagues, please give others who are not yet participating in a cash league a chance to join first. If we are struggling for numbers, then of course I'll open up the doors.

I am open to setting up and running another league if there is considerable interest, and if those who are already in a cash league are keen to participate in an additional one.

If you are interested in participating, please transfer $20 ASAP to the following:

Name: Liam Connop
BSB: 923100
ACC: 39157312

Please include your SCS username in the payment description, and post in this thread once paid so I know to expect it. Once you have posted in this thread and I have received payment, I will PM you with the league code.

Entrant List:

1. Lenny5 (paid)
2. Deeman1 (paid)
3. IDIG (paid)
4. THCLT (paid)
5. Snowman (paid)
6. jimmyy (paid)

7. rohan-97
8. Zimmer (paid)
9. Bermi (paid)
10. ScoringFreely (paid)
11. Enderling (paid)
12. Kadog (paid)
13. Brettthejet (paid)
14. Spiny Norman (paid)
15. Yasi (paid)
16. Adrenaline (paid)
17. MickyBoi (paid)
18. OnTopBar (paid)

Best of luck. :)

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Nice work @Lenny5 and thanks again for taking the initiative to get another cash league going for those that missed out. You can add me onto a waiting list if you're short of numbers come lockout. I'll leave a spot open while you fill this league for you.

As i mentioned, it can be quite a stressful gig for anyone who admins a cashy, so would encourage anyone that is keen to jump on board to do so sooner rather than later to reduce any unnecessary work for Liam.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi guys,

I know it’s early days since starting this thread, but I doubt we’ll get enough interest from those not already in a cash league.

So for the three on the waiting list, I’ll add you guys to the league (unless any objection - then let me know), and I’ll officially open the doors to anyone keen to participate.

As I said, if need be we can always get a second league up and running, but priority for now should be filling this one.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi guys,

I know it’s early days since starting this thread, but I doubt we’ll get enough interest from those not already in a cash league.

So for the three on the waiting list, I’ll add you guys to the league (unless any objection - then let me know), and I’ll officially open the doors to anyone keen to participate.

As I said, if need be we can always get a second league up and running, but priority for now should be filling this one.
Just Paid.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi guys,

Good to see the league filling up.

I didn't realise I am unable to edit the original post to reflect updated participants, but @IDIG will do that for me in due course.

Thanks also for the prompt payments. If you have paid, but have not yet received the league code, it means the cash just hasn't come through yet, as it may take a day or two.