Competitions 2020 SCS AFL SuperCoach Quartets Competition

AFL Club
Collingwood
Several leagues for those involved in the competition to join, to allow participants to track their opponents or teammates scores during the rounds/season.

Quartets 1: 259246
Quartets 2: 113418
Quartets 3: 576159

All are 18 team leagues.
@Deeman1 , @FirstTimer , @Leroy

I think it is only apt that the 4 members of Team12 join the Quartets3: 576159

AFL Club
Carlton
I’ve joined Quartet1 if interested @Tamuhawk @kakarot @Crabby Skills. Good luck fellas.
Let's go get it. And by that I mean I'll try to kerb my experiments which have seen me fall away in the final rounds in recent seasons.

Also joined Q1 which now stands at 17/18..we can probably track each other in the SCS group if we can't sync all 4 of us in a Quartet league.

AFL Club
Collingwood
apparently that's the idea ?

easier to find I guess , but since we are finishing 1st , 2nd , 3rd & 4th for the season just look at the Top 4 spots in both groups and everywhere else

I tried entering that group but it couldn't find a match , it said group not found

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
As a member of team 5 (unofficial team name still being discussed), I have joined into quarter 1... but my teammates should also be in 1 and 2? Or it matters not?
Doesn't matter. Is a means for both the participants and I, to view either their teammates or opponents during the round rather than waiting until the completion.

AFL Club
North Melb.
@Deeman1 , @FirstTimer , @Leroy

I think it is only apt that the 4 members of Team12 join the Quartets3: 576159
Joined! Pumped for this comp guys.
Just so you know, I'm playing my team with a much straighter bat this year. Previous years I've gone for the all or nothing gambit approach and it didn't work :LOL:. Some spectacular successes (trading out Neale at nearly 700k for Cogs who then scored 200) and some spectacular fails as well (not starting Gawn and Grundy :confused:). Hopefully a different tactic makes me a bit more consistent for our team!

AFL Club
Collingwood
Joined! Pumped for this comp guys.
Just so you know, I'm playing my team with a much straighter bat this year. Previous years I've gone for the all or nothing gambit approach and it didn't work :LOL:. Some spectacular successes (trading out Neale at nearly 700k for Cogs who then scored 200) and some spectacular fails as well (not starting Gawn and Grundy :confused:). Hopefully a different tactic makes me a bit more consistent for our team!
I think you should do what works best for your team and your goals for the season , whatever happens to our quartet happens.