Leagues SCS Competitions & Leagues: Celebrating & Acknowledging our Winners

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
images.jpg Untitled.jpg 2020 SCS COMPETITIONS & LEAGUE WINNERS Untitled.jpg images.jpg

Want to tell the whole SCS community about your victory in one of our SCS competitions or leagues (standard and cash)...?

Well you've come to the right thread...Please post away details of your wins along with the SCS Competition/league and I'll update the list accordingly.

COMPETITIONS
SCS Quartet - Team #6 @Diabolical @Snowman @Eagling @Damion23
SCS Lock & Load - @Beijing_Sting
SCS Ultimate League - @Jordan's Jets
SCS Golf -
SCS Tipping - @Herbie66
SCS One-Eyed Club Challenge - Team Bombers

AFL RDT Eliminator Winner - @Beast_Mode (also finished 2nd overall)
Sportsdeck NFL Winner- @stephen
Sportsdeck NFL 2nd place- @Quasimodo

LEAGUES
SCSCL - @stephen
SCSPL - @Bomber18
SCSP2 - @Philzsay
SCS01 - @Aneil915

SCS02 - @Snowman
SCS03 - @jarveg
SCS04 - @Mr Young
SCS05 - @JT23
SCS06 - @Bontempele
SCS07 - @Mr_Arrogance

SCS$A - @Snowman
SCS$B - @baz_machine
SCS$C - @Snowman
SCS$20 - @THCLT

SCSLG - @THCLT
* Draft gods of SC - @Snowman
SCSBestoftheBest - Macca's Foopy (soon to be SCS member)
SCS Old Farts - @Bermi
SCS ShakeNBake - @Deeman1
SCS Backburners - @jarveg
SCS 1000 Plus - @aleceee
SCS REP - @Deeman1
SCS Boognish - @Deeman1
SCS Courting Favour - @THCLT
SCS Demons - @Deeman1
SCS Magpies - @Shannon
SCS No Days Off - @Deeman1
SCS Hawks - @doc ron
SCSNorthMelbourne - @teatai
SCS Showdown SA - @Drew
SCS Under 25s - @teatai
SCS Regulars - @nicohighscore
SCS Quartets 1 - @Bermi
SCS Quartets 2 - @teatai
SCS Quartets 3 - @Snowman
SCS NFL 1- @stephen
SCS NFL 3- @Pearcey47
*SCS NFL 4- @Quasimodo
SCS NFL 5- @jaca
SCS NFL 6- @Quasimodo
SCS NFL 7- @stephen
SCS NFL 8- @Rupert
* Number 1 Ranked League

Honourable mention to @nicohighscore and his amazing SC data analysis work throughout the season. His tool has added another exciting dimension to our experience of playing, particularly those numerous coaches at the pointy end of the overall ranking. We thank him for choosing SCS as his platform to build & develop his tool through the minds of our many astute coaches. He's also a clear winner in my book.

AFL Club
St Kilda
SCS02💪. And best of all I managed to sneak a win in the number 1 ranked league in the land “Draft gods of SC”(which really should be attributed to this site .For its here that we all started out together) by a measly 3pts. Only got this win when my opponent(who may or may not be well known around here) decided it’d be a good idea to use his last luxury trade to move out L.Parker and bring in Macrae😂

AFL Club
Collingwood
RE: .......Please post away details of your GF wins along with the SCS league and I'll update the list accordingly.

2 other SuperCoach Scores Grand Final League Winners that I was involved with:
SuperCoachScores04 was won by Tearawayquicks (Michael) [ @Mr Young - THCLT's edit ]
SCS Quartets 1 was won by @Bermi

AFL Club
St Kilda
No i think you've got them all now. With no ski season this year :cry: clearly I've had way to much spare time. Looking forward to things returning to normal next year, bringing back the old challenges of getting the phone out and making last minute moves on a weekend from the comfort of a chairlift in the middle of a blizzard.

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
SCS02💪. And best of all I managed to sneak a win in the number 1 ranked league in the land “Draft gods of SC”(which really should be attributed to this site .For its here that we all started out together) by a measly 3pts. Only got this win when my opponent(who may or may not be well known around here) decided it’d be a good idea to use his last luxury trade to move out L.Parker and bring in Macrae😂
Haha I’m sure this move won’t be forgotten for seasons to come!

One more to add to your many other accolades!

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
I am currently leading the aggregate of the SC Golf trial games. Does that count?

...he says desperately searching for relevance.
If you can repeat your performance during the AFL Finals then you're definitely a chance...;)

I've added @Herbie66 to the mix for winning the SCS Tipping competition. @IDIG cheque may get lost in transit to you, but I've recognised your achievement where it counts most!

On the topic of footy tipping competition, I would like to highly recommend those who're in this space to drop @Beg2Differ a note and express interest to partake in his own tipping competition which he solely administer, without the aid of any online tools. He's an absolute marvel when it comes to competition administration and he does it with a passion unlike no other I've known, myself included.

Cost is only $20 and you get so much back in return; regular reminders, updates, various in-season competitions, bonus rounds, etc. I've only been a participant for the last 2 years but it's definitely the most engaging and interactive footy tipping competition out there on the planet. He does an amazing job in his pursuit of maintaining everyone's interests right to the very last round. We had 95 entries in 2019 and 79 for the season just past which is pretty dam good considering the circumstance and extended break between Rd1 and Rd2.

Enough endorsement from me, drop him a note and experience it for yourself for next season and beyond.

AFL Club
North Melb.
If you can repeat your performance during the AFL Finals then you're definitely a chance...;)

I've added @Herbie66 to the mix for winning the SCS Tipping competition. @IDIG cheque may get lost in transit to you, but I've recognised your achievement where it counts most!

On the topic of footy tipping competition, I would like to highly recommend those who're in this space to drop @Beg2Differ a note and express interest to partake in his own tipping competition which he solely administer, without the aid of any online tools. He's an absolute marvel when it comes to competition administration and he does it with a passion unlike no other I've known, myself included.

Cost is only $20 and you get so much back in return; regular reminders, updates, various in-season competitions, bonus rounds, etc. I've only been a participant for the last 2 years but it's definitely the most engaging and interactive footy tipping competition out there on the planet. He does an amazing job in his pursuit of maintaining everyone's interests right to the very last round. We had 95 entries in 2019 and 79 for the season just past which is pretty dam good considering the circumstance and extended break between Rd1 and Rd2.

Enough endorsement from me, drop him a note and experience it for yourself for next season and beyond.
Thanks @THCLT, I wasn’t expecting that. Actually 82 this year but who‘s counting.

Also the comp turns 20 next year so might have to dream up some other quirky concept to commemorate that.