Competitions 2020 SCS One-Eyed Club Challenge

AFL Club
Collingwood
All about the Bombers this week with @hunterpunter helping his team to fly to the up [pause] up [pause] to lead the [say quickly] SCS One-Eyed Club Challenge; @Eagling had a great weekend seeing his team smash the Pies and his SC team smash the 2400 barrier; @Mudflap provides a little ray of sunshine for us embattled Shinboners by placing 3rd for the week.

Note that the highest scorer in the group this week was from a team named Yeah Na Cheers which was not a team I was able to match against a SCS member.

The Bombers now take over the overall lead from the Blues who held it for 4 weeks. @Crippa managed a solid score for the Blues but could only manage 7th for the week as they drop to 2nd. @jarveg salvaged something for the Magpies this week as he placed 4th for the week and helped them into the top 3 for the first time albeit 115 points behind 2nd.

View attachment 19247
That is weird , I read an article on the Internet the other day about tips from a coach who's team was Yeah Na Cheers.

He won the weekly prize in Round 5 , 2018 from memory.

AFL Club
North Melb.
No need to change the colour scheme this week as the Bombers put in another stellar week this time courtesy of @Philzsay who scored a massive 2577 points. I get a nosebleed just thinking about that sort of score. Thankfully the Hawks finished second through @sven_inc because this gets right up my nose (and stops the blood flow). Port Adelaide join the party this week through @PowerBrokers to record their highest finish of the year.

Essendon now skip out to a 119 point lead from the Blues who managed a creditable 5th for the week through @kakarot. This Pies are the best of the rest 114 points further back after @Courtesans assisted them to 4th place this week.

1596375758852.png