Competitions 2024 SCS One-Eyed Club Challenge

AFL Club
Collingwood
How does a newbie to scs participate in this? I feel i need to boost the sydney support base lol
Hi Trickee, to Participate:
(More info Page 1 #1)

To be eligible to represent your club in this comp you only have to do 3 things.
  1. Join the SCS Group (this is where weekly scores will be sourced from), SCS Group Code 651577
  2. Ensure that I can match your SuperCoach team name with your SuperCoach Scores Name.
  3. Advise which team you follow either by including in your SCS profile or posting it.

AFL Club
Essendon
I don't want to cast aspersions on what might be someones actual name but I always thought you had to register with your real name to prove your ID and accept the $50K?
I haven't been able to change my name to Will from "David" for 5 years because I was logged into my dads HS account when I made my team and it's been stuck that way ever since and I've always been worried about what you've just said, surely common sense would prevail.

AFL Club
North Melb.
Next step in identifying as many teams as possible in the SCS group. The following is a list of regular posters who I haven't yet matched up with a team in the SCS Group.

If you are reading this post because you have been tagged then can I encourage you to join the group (651577) and post your SC team name in this thread. The more depth we have in this comp the better it will be and even if you are not interested in following it then I am sure your team mates will appreciate it.

Adelaide
@craig freer @Drew @Fatboy64 @incog43 @Lukus193

Brisbane
@jarrad_ @Claps @dyii @HomerJ @McLovin

Carlton
@Blades @Derogue @lappinitup @Monya Meow Meow @Slammer

Collingwood
@Adrenaline @aj74 @Brettthejett @corkah87 @Courtesans @Grundogging @Hasnoshoes @Pieman17 @Snatch

Essendon
@bomberboy @BomberSam @Crabby Skills @Damion23 @hunterpunter @Impromptu @Obie @Santoz @Tranterpants @WindyHillWizard

Fremantle
@freowho @bloke

Gold Coast
@benlions @The Myth @UltraSNORF @Johnnyboy123

Geelong
@Cattleherder @Loboda1963 @The MC @TomCats @Podsi

GWS
@Melmo @The Misfit @Spifflicator @Young gun

Hawthorn
@couchPOTATO @greyhound @Lenny5 @poopingHindi @Presto @randomcliche @Ratzondix @sven_inc @whiteTiga2k @_Slip_
@I am Cursed :(

Melbourne
@Deeman1 @Rowsus @Zoku Pops

Port Adelaide
@quite ironic @scarfaceclaw @PowerBrokers @chewylizard

Richmond
@BIGB0Y @Rickwood

St Kilda
@The Underdogs @TopBillings @Markl @Muffin Head @Sloth @wolfbunny

Sydney
@7/11 @chels @Zagbag @Erek22 @Sideshow Bob

West Coast