Competitions 2024 SCS One-Eyed Club Challenge

AFL Club
Collingwood
We have a team in the magpies league that is the nightfoxes you have him down as a north Melbourne supporter either we have to kick him out or you have an error on your spreadsheet or thirdly there may be two of them? But guessing not as Leigh or Leroy as his Sc name is makes sense that he’s a pie man

AFL Club
North Melb.
We have a team in the magpies league that is the nightfoxes you have him down as a north Melbourne supporter either we have to kick him out or you have an error on your spreadsheet or thirdly there may be two of them? But guessing not as Leigh or Leroy as his Sc name is makes sense that he’s a pie man
The Nightfoxes is also in the Roos league, coaches by Leroy who has the North emblem as is avatar. He posted in the thread so I reckon I have him right.

Could possibly be another team with the same name in the Pies league or maybe he only owns a black and white telly.

AFL Club
North Melb.
After a concerted effort over the last 24 hours the Group size has now grown to 242 with identified teams up to 155 from 120. Still a lot of teams yet to be identified (87) but I think I will have to accept that the majority of those belong to non-members or irregular posters. Note there are a number of people that have responded to my message over the last day with a SC team name that don't appear to have joined the SCS Group yet. Remember that you must be in the Group to be considered because is the only way I can access your score each week.

Current team count is below. Some of the Non-Victorian teams are predictably low however Geelong and Doggies are a little disappointing.

If any member want to take it upon themselves to identify and recruit teams to represent their club then feel free.

Special mention to those Carlton supporters who have come forward. I know that must have been hard.

1583917618809.png

AFL Club
North Melb.
After another push over the last 24 hours the Group numbers have swelled to 266 with the number matched against SCS Member now up to 176. There remains 90 that are not identified.

Note that there have been several additions to the Group over the last 24 hours with team names I have not been able to match to a SCS member. I assume that at least some of those have come from the messages I have sent so I can request that any member who has done that please advise me of their SC team name by posting in this thread or by PM. There is no other way to match it.

See table of teams followed below and Group members identified below that.

1584269525514.png

1584269587832.png

AFL Club
North Melb.
A few more teams added and pleasingly a few from teams that are not that well represented.

Note that there are now quite a few teams who have posted their team name but have not joined the SCS Group. A reminder that teams need to be part of the SCS Group to qualify.

1584446453311.png

AFL Club
North Melb.
@Tranterpants gives Essendon the victory in round 2 of the SCS One-Eyed Club Challenge with a massive score of 2430 which was 46 points to the good of @Krak who gave West Coast second place. @blue dreamer was able to help his Blues maintain first place overall after they placed 3rd this round albeit now only 3 ahead of the Bombers.

1592143130436.png