Competitions 2024 SCS One-Eyed Club Challenge

AFL Club
North Melb.
Apologies for the delay in results here however as it stands I can only see the top 20 teams in the SCS group. I was hoping that would resolve itself overnight however it has not. I have tried using several different browsers with no luck. I would appreciate it if somebody else could check to see if they can see any more so I can establish if it something with my laptop or a bug with the site.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Apologies for the delay in results here however as it stands I can only see the top 20 teams in the SCS group. I was hoping that would resolve itself overnight however it has not. I have tried using several different browsers with no luck. I would appreciate it if somebody else could check to see if they can see any more so I can establish if it something with my laptop or a bug with the site.
Having the same problem for my Quartets comp, so I assume it is currently a bug on the site.

AFL Club
North Melb.
St Kilda make an unfamiliar appearance at the top of the leader board with @The Underdogs leading his team to first place in round 3 a mighty 61 points ahead of 2nd. Essendon's inability to get on the ground has not diminished the performance of their SuperCoachers with @Diabolical taking his turn to keep them up the top. @madmunza gives Adelaide supporters at least something to smile over after placing 3rd this round just the 7 points adrift of the bombers.

Essendon's 2nd place for the round was enough to move them to the overall lead now 23 points to the good of the previous leaders Carlton who drop to 2nd. West Coast maintain 3rd but now have the Demons breathing down their neck.

1592803394622.png

AFL Club
North Melb.
Clearly stung by the suggestion last week that St Kilda were imposters at the top of the ladder the Saints have taken a second consecutive victory and have now won more weeks of the 2020 SCS One-eyed Club Challenge in 4 rounds than they have won VFL/AFL premierships. @Harmonic Nine saluted this week with a stellar score of 2388 beating out @Hawk41 by 24 points (I double checked this is in fact right) with @Vicwood giving The Pies 3rd place for the week some 25 points further back.

It is case of life imitating art with the Blues narrowing reclaiming the lead over the Dons in the overall stakes with @blue dreamer helping Carlton back to the lead with a 5th place for the round whereas the Dons could only manage 12th (@Creeker) and now fall behind by 38 points. Further twisting the knife after the events of the day The Hawks now move into 3rd 31 points further back.

1593347367155.png

AFL Club
North Melb.
Despite the fact that they can't hit a target inside 50 @bunlit shows how it is done by taking the Kangaroos to their rightful place at the top of the table in round 5 with the 329th highest score of the week; @Juzzo tries to salvage a modicum of respect for the Adelaide name by placing just 24 points back in 2nd with @Professor keeping up the Blues stellar run with a 3rd place this week.

Carlton maintain first place overall with 3rd and Essendon maintain a solid 2nd after @pizza safety helped them to 4th for the week. @Lost In The Sky weekend got even better as he helped his Eagles reclaim 3rd as the Hawks inevitably fell out of the top 3 after @sven_inc could only get them up to 12th this week.

1593959370455.png

Last edited:
AFL Club
North Melb.
The club represented most in the in the SCS One-Eyed Club Challenge finally uses those numbers to advantage to take the round 6 victory by 63 points thanks to @Vicwood who put together are stellar score in a difficult round (aren't they all). The North Melbourne Supercoach contingent continue to defy their on-field brothers to take second thanks to @Mudflap and the Saints take third thanks to @The Underdogs 21 points further back.

The Blues maintained their overall lead thanks to a solid 4th from @Athomas whilst The Bombers maintained 2nd after @baz_machine steered them to 7th for the round. St Kilda continue to advance, now up into the top 3 moving up from 16th after round 1.

1594559582679.png

AFL Club
North Melb.
@Deeman1 channels his on field brothers to take the round victory for the Demons by a none to shabby 37 points. @Muffin Head picks up the baton for the Saints to keep their strong run going whilst @pizza safety kept the pressure on the Blues for the overall to take 3rd 10 points further back.

@Crippa extends the Blues run at the top 2 a 4th week after placing 4th for the round still 42 points to the good of the Bombers. The Saints maintain 3rd as all of the top 3 hold their place this week. Honourable mention to the Dockers who have moved out of 17th place for the first time after a solid score from @bloke.

1595332482858.png

AFL Club
North Melb.
All about the Bombers this week with @hunterpunter helping his team to fly to the up [pause] up [pause] to lead the [say quickly] SCS One-Eyed Club Challenge; @Eagling had a great weekend seeing his team smash the Pies and his SC team smash the 2400 barrier; @Mudflap provides a little ray of sunshine for us embattled Shinboners by placing 3rd for the week.

Note that the highest scorer in the group this week was from a team named Yeah Na Cheers which was not a team I was able to match against a SCS member.

The Bombers now take over the overall lead from the Blues who held it for 4 weeks. @Crippa managed a solid score for the Blues but could only manage 7th for the week as they drop to 2nd. @jarveg salvaged something for the Magpies this week as he placed 4th for the week and helped them into the top 3 for the first time albeit 115 points behind 2nd.

1595937635820.png