Leagues 2020 SCS Premier League 2

Philzsay

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
A MASSIVE WELCOME TO THE INAUGURAL SEASON OF SCS PREMIER LEAGUE 2!!

SuperCoachScoresP2 (League code 777398)
A brand new League this year. In future years, the only way to get into SCSPL is through this League. It is NOT automatic promotion/relegation, and like SCSPL, it requires that you be a very active/contributing member, to maintain your right to be here.
If you want to qualify for either of these Leagues, then be active, participate, and post.
There were three unlucky members that didn't quite make SCSP2 this season. I won't name them, but rest assured, if you think you might be amongst those 3, then stay the good, active member you have obviously been, and you'll likely be here next season.

This years Premier League 2 invitees, in alphabetical order, are:
@Beg2Differ, @Beijing_Sting, @BigRuss, @Brettthejett, @Connoisseur, @Darkie, @Deeman1, @Diabolical, @Drew,
@Herbie66, @Impromptu, @Juzzo, @KLo30, @Monya Meow Meow, @Philzsay, @Professor, @Rowsus, @Tamuhawk

A great mix of posters above for the very first season of SCSPL2. I suspect this will become a very competitive and fun league to belong to!

VOLUNTEERS FOR PREVIEWS & REVIEWS

1. Professor
2. BigRuss
3. Rowsus

SCS 2020 P2 Cch.png

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Some quality blokes and bloody good coaches in this one. I’ve not really tracked the PL thread in recent seasons but I remember there being some nice write ups and such in years gone by. Might be nice if we continue the trend here.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Some quality blokes and bloody good coaches in this one. I’ve not really tracked the PL thread in recent seasons but I remember there being some nice write ups and such in years gone by. Might be nice if we continue the trend here.
Yeah i think the idea will eventually be to seek volunteers to write previews to spread the load. That's what we'll be doing in P1.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Great to be back. I know this is not an Us vs Them thing but lets just make sure we finish higher than the other mob (aka P2 league) :ROFLMAO:
So great to be back in this fantastic league once again!!

As Thanh said, sad to see some old friends leave the league this season (@Deeman1 @Brettthejett @Darkie @Philzsay and @KLo30 ).
But also welcome to the best league on the planet to the new coaches (@Erich1036 @Ricky Bobby @PC @madmunza @Tails)... You are in for a treat being back in this fantastic league again or maybe here for the first time!!

I also echo IDIG in that we just have to beat PL2 this year, It would be beyond embarrassing to be beaten by these young upstarts in their first season as a league, lol

I'll put my hand up to contribute a few previews or reviews when time permits. Not that good at making them flashy like Thanh but I'll give it a shot again.

Hope to add my name to the SCS PL Hall Of Fame this year!!
There's only ONE SCSPL, your mob is just SCSP2...(shots fired):D
It seems like there has been a challenge laid down :unsure:.

This is some of the trash talk we are copping from a couple of the well known coaches in the Premier League, nothing like poking the bear to get a bit of healthy rivalry going :eek:.

AFL Club
Collingwood
🤔 not sure if if it the bill there 😂

As for write ups they have been something to look forward to every week.
Would be great to see the trend continue, myself I wouldn’t even know where to begin in writing one. Might give it a crack later on when work slows down a little. Good luck all my fellow PL2 coaches. Strive to be no19 😂😂😂

THCLT

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
It's certainly looking like a great initiative by @Rowsus to allocate a 2nd 'Premier League', pity it has taken so long as we do have a vast number of quality coaches and members here. Who knows, one of the coaches could be vying for captaincy of the SCSP3 league for season 2021...;)

AFL Club
Melbourne
Shiny new toy syndrome maybe :ROFLMAO:

We’ll have to see who the actual underdog is after we see last year’s rankings posted. It could work out that PL are actually the underdogs!
Without seeing rankings for last year I'm pretty sure you guys will have us covered ranking wise, but it is a new year and we all start at 0 again so we shall go from there.

I know I had a shocker (worst year since starting SC), probably part of the reason I was relegated 😉.