Leagues 2020 SCS Premier League Premiers: Jibrangers coached by Bomber18

Who is your early premiership favourite...?

• jaca

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Courtesans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bomber18

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Goodie's Guns

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Ricky Bobby

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Erich1036

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Ben's Beasts

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • madmunza

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Impromptu

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Commiserations @Ben's Beasts ! I have an unassailable lead. Massive effort on your part to make it through to the grand final with your strong trading efforts, although some say no one remembers the runners up, I think your efforts won’t be forgotten!

Especially by me, as without your efforts to defeat THCLT last week, the 2nd PL crown would not have been mine!

Thanks to everyone who makes this league such fun to be a part of! We had a great variety of previews, reviews, analysis and even coaches comments this season! Honoured to eventually prevail in such a competitive league (ranked very highly this season too).
Congrats mate, another trophy in that packed cabinet for you (y)

Also shoutout to our premier league captain @THCLT who has set the tone for another great year in the league. To @PC @Lost In The Sky and everyone else who got involved with the reviews and previews, you the real mvp.

Unfortunately Jay and I have let the team down otherwise i suspect we would've ended up at the pointy end of the league rankings. I will be happy to make room for one of the PL2 coaches next year as my sc ability continues to go backwards lol

AFL Club
Adelaide
Well done on @Bomber18 on a well earned victory and another fantastic individual rank backing up last year. Some great trading by you to have such a strong back end of the year and with trades in the final round!

Thanks all for your fun contributions in particular to @THCLT for the awesome work put in to make this the best league in the land even if we aren't quite number 1 on points!

AFL Club
Essendon
Congrats @Bomber18 great work.
Thanks to all who did previews and reviews always fun to read probably my last season in the PL with so many stronger team/coaches and having more input to site pushing for selection but no matter where the Muppets end up i will always look forward to checking in on the banter and fun going on in this great league.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Well done @Bomber18 , too good in the end. Thanks for all the previews/reviews always made for good reading and such a tough league made up of great coaches. You def earn your wins in this league. Thanks for allowing me to be part of a great crew.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Congrats Bomber18, Always up the pointy end and a well deserved win. Bad luck Ben, but a great effort to come from 7th to make the G.F Unlucky to find yourself that low to start with. Well done to all participants in this mighty league who got us to the pointy end of overall league rankings. Everyone of you should be proud. To those who got beat by my rabble, maybe rethink your strategy for next year. :p

AFL Club
Hawthorn
ROUND 18 - PREMIER LEAGUE GRAND FINAL - OUTCOME
JIBRANGERS THE CHAMPION!

The one in the snarling beastal visor is hurting, his opponent seems to be dancing around him, striking viper fast. It is becoming hard to defend against and he can feel the energy draining from his limbs and his movements slowing. The one in the red and black sees multiple opportunities to strike, he watches for a trap, then moves quickly and smashes through the defence. It is a solid blow, denting and bending armour and he can tell it hurt his opponent. He grins with excitement, his heart quickening, he knows the signs, it is just a matter of time and the win will be his!

It is over. The winner raises his arms and basks in the cheering of the crowd, the warmth of the sun and the glow that comes from a well fought but ultimately easy victory. The crown, the prize, the glory is his!

Beasts FC v Jibrangers

Prediction - Hard to go past Team Jibrangers - go the trades in hand, got the uninjured list - to win by 60 points.
Outcome - Jibrangers won by 344 points.

Well, you could say the whole season has been building up to this match. It is the aim of everyone in the PL to be involved, ultimately Coach Ben and Coach Sho were the lucky but deserving two.

The match started well for the Beasts, a big 144 for Simpkin on Thursday night was definitely first blood. Unfortunately, Friday night it seems the luck that Coach Ben was enjoying over the last couple of rounds ran dry. Haynes - a key pod for the Beasts - spudded in a big way on Friday night and posted a miserable 34. With Neale for the Jibrangers massively outscoring Lyons for the Beasts by 80 points on Saturday night, it was just a matter of time until the outcome was confirmed.

Loops were challenging for both players, with Coach Sho concerned about a late Cavarra in, which ultimately turned out ok. Coach Ben took the Rivers 69 but in a cruel twist his other option, Starcevich, posted a solid 110. Sunday morning and it was called - there was nothing the Beasts could do to compete with the Jibrangers. A few more pods going the way of Jibrangers decided it. Well done Coach Sho! A massive 344 point win in the end!

As expected, the expert panel were correct. Also a shout out to LiTS for his preseason odds and their premonition of the final outcome!

Final Battle for Old Rusty - Blaze v Jaca
Prediction - Picking Blaze by a solid 110.
Outcome - Blaze won by 100 points.

Well done Blaze!

AFL Club
Hawthorn
*Somewhere deep deep in the basement of the MCG a boss is regarding two employees...

"So bright sparks, I take it you're done now?"
"Yes, we have finished the PL write ups and happy to say that Operation Pickled Clam was a complete success!"
"Operation Fickle Lamb? What the **** are you talking about?"
"Sorry nothing, just a bit of an in joke, yes we are done"
"Right, good. Nice to see you didn't stuff it up too much"
"Thanks, we...."
"How were the socials? Plenty of likes I hope"
"Yes, we...."
"Good, you know what they say - thumbs mean bums on seats"
"Ummmmm..."
"Right, now bugger off, I have important things to do"

*Door closes quietly. Footsteps down the corridor

"Gee he is a ****"
"Yes, but a job is a job especially now"
"Sure, doesn't change the fact he is a complete and utter tool"
"Correct"
"Think he was happy with the final result?"
"We still work here don't we?"
"What now then? Pint?"
"Absol-bloody-lutely, that is the best idea you've had all day!"
"Hey, did you hear about the Boxing Day Test?"
"What about it?"
"Might be playing it at the Gabba"
"**** off"
"Yeah, I saw Les Burdett crying and asked him what was wrong"
"First the Grand Final and now Boxing Day! That would be a bloody travesty!"
"2020 mate"
"2020 can go jump"
"Now that pint, what shall we have...ah here we go"

*The beautiful sound of large cans being opened and amber liquid being poured into glasses

"Cheers"

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
2020 SCSPL SEASON HIGHLIGHTS
10th Ranked League
PREMIERS: Jibrangers coached by @Bomber18
RUNNER UP: Beasts FC coached by @Ben's Beasts

H2H Ladder

1601031167159.png
1601031205495.png

OVERALL RANKING

1601031282093.png
1601031319880.png

FINAL SERIES - Major Premiership

1601031445934.png

FINAL SERIES - Minor Premiership

1601031484782.png

TOP 5 SCORES
2,582 Ron's Badboys [R17]

2,578 FLYING HORSES [R12]
2,572 Ron's Badboys [R13]
2,558 Jaca's Attackers [R12]
2,515 Jibrangers [R13]

AFL Club
West Coast
Well done everyone on your fantastic season's!! Very well deserved!!

Absolutely terrible season by me though, Have had a detailed look back through my match-up's as a result to work out what went wrong, and at least now I know it wasn't all bad coaching on my part... A ton of bad luck played a huge part in my season this year. Hopefully that changes next season!!