Leagues 2020 SCS Premier League Premiers: Jibrangers coached by Bomber18

Who is your early premiership favourite...?

• jaca

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Courtesans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bomber18

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Goodie's Guns

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Ricky Bobby

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Erich1036

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Ben's Beasts

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • madmunza

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Impromptu

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
The SCSPL Season So Far...

I've taken a little longer than most to come out of isolation, but nothing better than to make an appearance when we're the #1 ranked of the 18-teams leagues! I seems to recall one of our member stating that this was one of the most sought after league to be a part of, well...now we can lay claim to being the best in the land (at least for an 18-teams league and at the conclusion of Round 3).

This early foundation has been set by Matt (coach of MADMUNZA) and Ben (coach of Beasts FC) who're ranked 114th and 403rd respectively, well done guys.

H2H League Results
  • 3 teams are undefeated
  • 5 teams have lost once
  • 8 teams have won once
  • 2 teams have yet to win
1592970324623.png

Team's Performance Dashboard
  • 14 coaches have used their full allotment of 7 trades
  • 3 coaches have used 6 trades
  • One solitary coach (Jack;)) has used 5 trades
1592970520458.png

Popular Players

1592972133390.png 1592972159714.png 1592972181779.png

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
ROUND 4 PREVIEW

Hopefully the AFL players adhere to their protocols and we get a full slate of games for the round. In a 'shortened' season, every win is just as important as the last and the 'luck of the draw' is even more pronounced. My team for example, have already squared off against 4th & 2nd over the past two weeks and now faces 1st on the overall H2H standing...and ranked 114th overall to boot!

1592976437504.png

Match of the Round

1592977286433.png

In what is dubbed as the 'Battle to stay in the Top 4', coach Jack is hoping that his slight edge on the overall ranking is sufficient to inflict a first defeat for team Goodie's Guns. Coach Tim has managed to do just enough in all 3 of their victories thus far (by an average margin of only 18 points) and will need to step up a gear or two for this match up. There's not a lot separating the 2 teams on paper, however, injuries to a couple of key premiums could present opportunities for both coaches.
Prediction: Goodie's Guns to win yet another close one by 5

Other Matches

1592994505299.png
I sure hope that Pete's still not celebrating his last gasp victory over his nemesis Mike from last round and is prepared for this all important matchup against one of the most consistent performing coaches in James. Both coaches are carrying more than their fare share on non-playing players so it will be interesting to see whether this gets addressed for this upcoming round. Team structure are not too dissimilar with a sprinkling of unique players across all lines.
Prediction: Ricky Bobby by 18

1592977558757.png
This matchup sees 2 of our more 'unconventional' coaches who don't mind taking the less travelled path, wherever that may lead. Their peaks can be higher than Mt Everest and the lows...I'll leave that for them to elaborate. One thing you can always guarantee is that their intent and endeavour is relentless, so look forward to a battle with lots of ebbs and flows in this one.
Prediction: Ron's Badboys by 49

1592977576378.png
Both coaches will be keen to get some momentum into their season after what can only be described as a stuttering 1-2 start. Keith and Tom have been stalwart of the PL and will look to draw on their vast experiences in an effort to get the upper hand. Keith was unlucky to lose by 14 last round whilts Tom was desperately stiff not to be on the winner's list with his 2,025.
Prediction: Blaze of Glory by 62

1592977594190.png
Caleb and Iain are looking to bounce back after the events of last round which severely hampered their progress. Caleb has the DEF advantage whilst one could argue that Iain holds the triumph cards in Neale and Gawn so the performance of his MP's could have a pivotal say in the outcome of this match.
Prediction: Brownie's Bandits by 48

1592977613891.png
'Master v Apprentice' or should I say 'Unorthodox v Conventional', either way this should shape up as one of the more intrigue matchup for the round. There's interests on every line here, from an all premium DEF line to a Grawndy ruck duo. Jay equalled his highest season's score in a best 18 scenario last round whilst Sho succumbed to the musical chair shuffle. Sho should have Jay's measure on form alone, but will Jay unearth one of his infamous manoeuvre to get his beloved Supercoach Scores team across the line...?
Prediction: Jibrangers by 85

1592988062492.png
This matchup sees the undefeated Beasts FC up against one of the 2 winless teams in Maso's Muppets. Trading will no doubt add some further spice to decide the eventual winner and Craig will be hoping for Giants' like form reversal if his Muppets are going to get over Ben's Beasts.
Prediction: Maso's Muppets to upset Beasts FC by 13

1592988307290.png
Jason hasn't fully capitalised upon his great start which saw his team ranked 541st for the round, proceeding to lose their past 2 encounters. On the other hand, coach Adrian cannot buy a trick thus far into the season, either through their own 'poor' performance or being on the wrong end of the 'luck of the draw'. Plenty of POD players on every line so both coaches will need to be on their guard.
Prediction: TailsPower by 39

1592988099707.png
Coach Matt has made every post a winner since joining the PL and we're all glad to have him onboard. As a regular on the winner's list in our various cash leagues over the years, he's quite accustomed to being a front runner. Despite the many uncertainties of this season, his MADMUNZA has enjoyed a fantastic start to the season and will look to build on that against coach Thanh who may go back into self isolation at the conclusion of the round.
Prediction: MADMUNZA by 74

AFL Club
Essendon
ROUND 4 PREVIEW

View attachment 18153
This matchup sees the undefeated Beasts FC up against one of the 2 winless teams in Maso's Muppets. Trading will no doubt add some further spice to decide the eventual winner and Craig will be hoping for Giants' like form reversal if his Muppets are going to get over Ben's Beasts.
Prediction: Maso's Muppets to upset Beasts FC by 13
i wore 13 playing football and basketball has always been my lucky number i feeling good about this round

;)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Great write up Thanh, honoured to be named in the match of the round and against GG. Gunna be tough to match him and I am going to call it now and say if the Hawks win on Sunday we will both be happy :)

Who am I kidding, a Hawks win will just be the cherry and the real prize is a top 4 PL league win! :cool:

AFL Club
Melbourne
Wow Thanh - Awesome preview. I had forgotten how enjoyable these can be after spending a season in the prestigious (but non interactive) CL and then the delayed start to this season, but it is truly great to be back amongst friends :)
I think you may have missed one of my trades from last week as Dusty departed and was replaced by Fyfe - hopefully this can help give me the edge against Creekers this week ;)

AFL Club
Essendon
Sitting 0-3 and playing Beast sitting 3-0 :eek:
Go into game day to see match up ............. 6 Pod players o_O
Muppets --- Beasts
JKelly --- Dusty
Cogs --- Long
Nicnat --- Pittonet
Houston --- Andrews
M.King --- Doedee
C.Taylor --- Ceglar

How am i so far behind :poop: