Leagues 2020 SCS Premier League Premiers: Jibrangers coached by Bomber18

Who is your early premiership favourite...?

• jaca

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Courtesans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bomber18

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Goodie's Guns

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Ricky Bobby

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Erich1036

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Ben's Beasts

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • madmunza

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Impromptu

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
ROUND 5 PREVIEW

Let's not take our foot off the pedal and continue our push for that undisputed #1 ranked league. You're all reading this courtesy of the generosity from coach Matt who couldn't bear the thought of being the reason for sending Thanh back into self isolation, that match is still in the hands of the integrity department.

1593491511740.png

Match of the Round

1593491571752.png
Easy choice as this round sees our only two undefeated teams pitted against one another as they battle to keep their unblemished record for another week. Our highest ranked coach Ben at 219th has been hit hard with injuries but we can be sure that he'll continue to push forward despite this setback. Coach Tim must have a strong heart as he again fashioned another close victory last round to make it four wins on the trot, 28 being their greatest winning margin. There's not much in terms of PODs in this matchup so strap yourself in for another ding dong battle which will go right down to the wire.
Prediction: Goodie's Guns to continue their run of close victories by 20 points

Other Matches

1593492277827.png
Both Pete and David have got the 'rub of the green' with regards to injuries so are in an envious position of improving their respective teams for the round. Coach Pete is starting to find his rhythm after a less than desirable start whilst David is adopting a more care-free approach to the season if the Grundy out last round is any indication. On current form, team Creekers seems to be firing on more cylinders.
Prediction: Creekers by 129

1593492295593.png
Injuries ruined James' push for victory last round whilst Keith was happy enough with his team to not pull any trade levers. Both coaches will be trying their best for that all important W in a shortened season, however, I feel that team Ricky Bobby looks to be a step ahead at this stage despite owing Howe.
Prediction: Ricky Bobby by 81

1593492314513.png
These two seasoned coaches are not shy of making a bold move or two in search of that slight edge over their opponents so the refresh button will be getting a work out as they'll leave it very late to show their hands. With both sharing a 2-2 ledger, a win here for either coaches could prove crucial in what looks to be a very competitive league.
Prediction: Caleb's Kings by 63

1593492333674.png
PC (WLWL) up against Blaze of Glory (LWLW), barring a draw, the trend that 'when one of these two coaches win, the other looses' will continue for another round. Both coaches have made impressive start to their season and will look to build on that momentum. With both teams sharing the core of common players, the result could come down to what they end up landing on the Rookie Roulette wheel.
Prediction: Blaze of Glory by 39

1593492351124.png
Coach Jay is enjoying one of his better start in recent years though the Rucks looks to be a revolving door at the moment despite starting up to 6 playing Rucks for the season. Iain's preparation for this matchup will simply be to check his voodoo doll for any hidden pins...or maybe ridding the doll altogether is a better move. Putting that aside, there's plenty of PODs between the two teams which will add to the intrigue.
Prediction: Brownie's Bandits to get back on the winner's list by 107

1593492375211.png
It's all system GO for coach Sho as he's going more on instincts for the season, whereas, Adrian likes to burn the midnight oil and at least crunch the numbers before taking the plunge. The experience of how to navigate through the PL is with Sho, but I would caution against taking your eyes off Adrian's team as it's coming along nicely. With no injuries I feel that TailsPower has the edge on this one.
Prediction: TailsPower by 78

1593492393734.png
Coach Craig is still searching for that illusive first win, unfortunately for his Muppets, coach Matt has already played his 'mercy' card last round against yours truly. The option is there for both coaches to be aggressive with their trading of their injured players. MADMUNZA looks to have a slight edge on the core on-field Rookies group.
Prediction: MADMUNZA by 98

1593492413459.png
The wheels seems to have fallen off Jaca's Attackers after such a bright start in R1 and is further compounded by the injuries they're carrying into this matchup. FLYING HORSES also has injuries to contend with which has put a dent on his trade intentions for the round. The performance of the MID premiums will go a long way to deciding the victor.
Prediction: Jaca's Attackers by 39

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
7 of the 10 coaches joined @Tails on the Ridley's train, unfortunately I was not one of them. Hopefully that's enough Ridley's to cover an unavoidable donut for team Jibrangers, they were left with 10 non-playing after teams...unfortunately their 20th playing was Pittonet who's stuck at R3.

7 coaches have definitely traded Fyfe, 4 coaches could still do and 3 have chosen to hold fire for the round.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Fascinating match @Blaze - our pods are still to play and I have no idea which way things will fall!
Big Sunday @PC! ...you should take a decent lead in and then my GWS premos will have a say one way or another! Each game has a good match up Serong v Hill, Hamill v Doedee, Petracca v Martin, Wingard v Whitfield

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Very unlucky with Smith @Erich1036. You had me comfortably before that.

Comes down to
My Titch, Whitfield, Dusty, Rivers, 247 pts
vs
Your Jelly, Sicily, Petracca, Viney, Haynes, Hill

Think it willl be close but you should just get me.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
One things for sure THCLT, old mate creekers won't be knocking me over by your predicted 129. :D I think it will be alot closer than that hopefully.
Yeah...your matchup should go down to the wire now...Pity you both traded Taylor OUT for the round.