Leagues 2020 SCS Premier League Premiers: Jibrangers coached by Bomber18

Who is your early premiership favourite...?

• jaca

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Courtesans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bomber18

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Goodie's Guns

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Ricky Bobby

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Erich1036

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Ben's Beasts

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • madmunza

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Impromptu

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
AFL Club
Adelaide
Great stuff @Lost In The Sky the SCS PL is off to a cracking start!

I will be hoping not to be hamstrung on the starting grid as I am off overseas for most of R1 and 2 I will be on a flight all day on Sat 21st and Sun 29th.............I really hope there is wifi on the plane particularly on the first saturday. At least I will no final friday teams before I lock in my 22!

AFL Club
West Coast
A-grade write up LiTS!

I think you are being generous with my odds, would have myself probably another $8-$10 out. Mind you, you missed my 2016 rank = 72 ;)

Damn, Bomber18 definitely should be the favourite, some great results there!
Searched everywhere for past results... Have updated your 2016 Finish, cheers

Bomber18's results are fantastic, will be tough to beat for sure.

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Amazing effort @LITS. Honored to be the favourite but it has tended to put the mozz on me during finals each year (much like Collingwood), leading to unexplainable moves like trading in Billings.

I’m predicting a breakout season for @THCLT so seems like great value at 26.75!

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
While I'm in here, can I make a final call for weekly round preview & review volunteers. I would like to do up a schedule in the coming week so would like to include all those who's keen to participate. We currently have 5 including myself.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Love your work @Lost In The Sky ! It’s reviews like that make being apart of this league so great.

Tough to go past powerhouses @Bomber18 and @Goodie's Guns but I’m more of a roughie man myself so will throw my $SCS on @Creeker who looks to be well over the odds at $17.85!

I feel like I should be closer to $50 so will wait for my odds to drift as all the money comes in for Thanh lol

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Here’s one for the punter club...

I’ll payout on ONE punters club bet on the PL winner, bet limit of $10.
Fun! I'm not part of the PC but you gotta take this offer.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Awesome form guide @Lost In The Sky ?? So much detail and nuance to really highlight each teams form line and personality. I can already sense the rising anticipation as the crowd builds ahead of the first bounce of the season. Fair odds have been posted and I sense some coaches are already managing the expectations of their supporters and angling for the underdog tag. I’m not buying it and I’m not selling it either ... any of the coaches in this league are capable of lifting the Cup at the end of the season and I’m sure each one privately thinks they can win, so just remember... If you ain’t First, You’re Last ?