Leagues 2020 SCS Premier League Premiers: Jibrangers coached by Bomber18

Who is your early premiership favourite...?

• jaca

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Courtesans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bomber18

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Goodie's Guns

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Ricky Bobby

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Erich1036

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Ben's Beasts

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • madmunza

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Impromptu

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
AFL Club
Adelaide
@Bomber18 you are too kind with your predictions and you picked a good day to break the servers as I didn't have to read all the 'go dusty' posts when I.dont have him and 'go marlion' posts after i have just traded him LOL lucky i have Jackson Macrae or i would be conceding defeat after game 1!

AFL Club
Sydney
@Bomber18 you are too kind with your predictions and you picked a good day to break the servers as I didn't have to read all the 'go dusty' posts when I.dont have him and 'go marlion' posts after i have just traded him LOL lucky i have Jackson Macrae or i would be conceding defeat after game 1!
😬

AFL Club
Essendon
After last night not owning Dusty or Macrae i feel I have a massive uphill battle to come back from that.
Opted to strengthen my back line instead of Gawning up this week , Dusty was also in my calculations but getting down to 1 def rookie seemed the better option .
Nice rookie cash boost from Pickett and Aarts will help over next few rnds

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
I feel soooo proud of the coaches which we're blessed with in PL and we owe so much to none other than @Rowsus who never fails to deliver year after year.

I've had my wings clipped early by the Badboys by virtue of the Macrae & Pickett v Bont & Vandermeer duo. I can already hear the echo of 'Badboys, badboys, What ya going to do...'

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I feel soooo proud of the coaches which we're blessed with in PL and we owe so much to none other than @Rowsus who never fails to deliver year after year.

I've had my wings clipped early by the Badboys by virtue of the Macrae & Pickett v Bont & Vandermeer duo. I can already hear the echo of 'Badboys, badboys, What ya going to do...'
You clawed back a bit tonight but glad I didn't move heaven and earth to get Oliver in. Might have a few left field surprises left for you yet. Will pick Oliver up in a few weeks time hopefully. Might come down to captain choice this week mate.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
You clawed back a bit tonight but glad I didn't move heaven and earth to get Oliver in. Might have a few left field surprises left for you yet. Will pick Oliver up in a few weeks time hopefully. Might come down to captain choice this week mate.
Too much firepower for my horses to handle, well played...(y)

AFL Club
Essendon
I need a few big scores from couple guys to get me right back in the game after not having Macrae, Mitchell or Dusty .
But i feel the chances of a win slipped away real quick on Wednesday night , congrats @IDIG

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Interesting @Ben's Beasts -

BB up by 81 points.
Cs played.
PC trades left = 0
Match pods = 9.

PC
4 played = 393 points
Still to play = Seagull, Parker, Duncan, CTaylor, Serong

BB
6 played = 474 points
Still to play = Yeo, Haynes, Noble

Gunna be close, BB with the runs on the board.

Ben's Beasts

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Melbourne
Interesting @Ben's Beasts -

BB up by 81 points.
Cs played.
PC trades left = 0
Match pods = 9.

PC
4 played = 393 points
Still to play = Seagull, Parker, Duncan, CTaylor, Serong

BB
6 played = 474 points
Still to play = Yeo, Haynes, Noble

Gunna be close, BB with the runs on the board.
Think you’ll beat me easily mate if the projections are anything to go by.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I need a few big scores from couple guys to get me right back in the game after not having Macrae, Mitchell or Dusty .
But i feel the chances of a win slipped away real quick on Wednesday night , congrats @IDIG
I can’t see our match up on my phone but still a long way to go mate. Few dodgy picks to come for me yet!