Leagues 2020 SuperCoach Leagues (Non-Official SCS) - pls help fill leagues

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I will joined any league if invited, finished 39th overall in SuperCoach last year, and peaked at 7th overall with about 5 rounds to go, ran out of trades

Dazza’s Dragons team is same name as NBA Sportsdeck, also go by Norwegian Vikings in EPL Sportsdeck
I recall tracking that team name in the AFL SC last year ....

AFL Club
Hawthorn
If the 3 above mention players kept their form up probably would of stayed in the top 10, but that is the way it goes if you take the risk of running out of trades, It wasn’t injuries in the end, just poor form of players. If I had trades left they would of been traded out

Goldstein having a shocker in the last round, from memory scored in the 40s, was probably the main reason I dropped 24 spots in the last round

Last edited:
AFL Club
Richmond
If the 3 above mention players kept their form up probably would of stayed in the top 10, but that is the way it goes if you take the risk of running out of trades, It wasn’t injuries in the end, just poor form of players. If I had trades left they would of been traded out

Goldstein having a shocker in the last round, from memory scored in the 40s, was probably the main reason I dropped 24 spots in the last round
Well done on finishing so high up in the rankings! So did you have Grundy and Goldy the whole way or was Gawn in there at some point?

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Had Grundy And Gawn for most of the year until Gawn got injured and I traded him out. Goldy went great until the last round, where’s Gawn had a big last round. When Gawn got back from injury Goldy was matching his scores.
However Gawn outscored him by about 100 points in the last round, that was a killer blow

From memory Goldy got around 170s in one of those rounds

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Had Grundy And Gawn for most of the year until Gawn got injured and I traded him out. Goldy went great until the last round, where’s Gawn had a big last round. When Gawn got back from injury Goldy was matching his scores.
However Gawn outscored him by about 100 points in the last round, that was a killer blow
I can resonate with that trade as I did the same myself !!

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
But Gawn missed a game from memory in round 16 which is why I / we traded him ... but it chewed up a valuable trade ...
Aware but provided a great segue into my ruck situation last year regarding finally grabbing Gawn only for him to miss a match due to injury and Goldy significantly improving on the run home after I traded him.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Rozee was great for me, had him for almost the whole year, either defence or forward, pump out some nice 100s for a rookie.

Had Walsh for about 3/4 quarters of the year
Rozee one on my biggest regrets on reflection ... started the season saying he would defintely be in my team ... but the final tinkering / price tag got the better of me !!

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Rozee one on my biggest regrets on reflection ... started the season saying he would defintely be in my team ... but the final tinkering / price tag got the better for me !!
Got him in due looked classy player in the preseason, brother was a wrap for him and he was a duel position player, had about 3 Def/Fwd in my team, Darcy Moore was one until he got injured.

Like my dual position players