Leagues 2020 SuperCoach Leagues (Non-Official SCS) - pls help fill leagues

AFL Club
Geelong
SCS Puddy Tats now open to all Geelong fans. Code 920550

Rank and experience level don't matter, just try not to ghost ship (leave team unattended throughout the year) please.

AFL Club
Melbourne
I’ve launched the SCS ShakeNBake league again and issued invitations to all members from last season. Already have 13 registered so hopefully the remaining 5 will get a wriggle-on.
The league didn’t finish very high last year (after being as high as Top 10 in 2018, from memory ?) but all members are quality players and I’m looking forward to everyone bouncing back hard this year. Good luck to everyone and remember... if you’re not first, you’re last ?

AFL Club
Fremantle
I’ve launched the SCS ShakeNBake league again and issued invitations to all members from last season. Already have 13 registered so hopefully the remaining 5 will get a wriggle-on.
The league didn’t finish very high last year, but all members are quality players and I’m looking forward to everyone bouncing back hard this year. Good luck to everyone and remember... if you’re not first, you’re last ?
If one member can’t join can I replace them

AFL Club
Essendon
I have just fired up the SCS Backburners league again. Invitations have been sent to last years members for first refusal.
I'm in.

Just a question - do your previous leagues pop up as an option in the League section? I can't find my previous leagues or history. Have I done something wrong when I restarted my account? Very peculiar, as I didn't start a new account.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm in.

Just a question - do your previous leagues pop up as an option in the League section? I can't find my previous leagues or history. Have I done something wrong when I restarted my account? Very peculiar, as I didn't start a new account.
I’m pretty sure that you can only recreate a league that you created in the first place. Once I created a league I had an option to recreate this league.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah, that's what I was meaning. I had two leagues that I started - neither of them show up anywhere?!?!
Sounds like issue I had so I just created a new league thinking I couldn’t do it, then once I did the option came up.

AFL Club
Essendon
That did the trick. Have restarted SCS Boognish for those in it last year.

Still can't find my history though.

AFL Club
Collingwood
That did the trick. Have restarted SCS Boognish for those in it last year.

Still can't find my history though.
When you are looking at your team , a heading shows as Field.

Click on that and it then gives you the options of View and History.

Click on History , drop down box appears for each year.

AFL Club
West Coast
When you are looking at your team , a heading shows as Field.

Click on that and it then gives you the options of View and History.

Click on History , drop down box appears for each year.
I've got a feeling too that the 'Field' option doesn't appear until you've actually got a full team selected....

AFL Club
Sydney
The league didn’t finish very high last year (after being as high as Top 10 in 2018, from memory ?) but all members are quality players and I’m looking forward to everyone bouncing back hard this year. Good luck to everyone and remember... if you’re not first, you’re last ?
I'll join if you're short. Think I've been in that one before.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I will joined any league if invited, finished 39th overall in SuperCoach last year, and peaked at 7th overall with about 5 rounds to go, ran out of trades

Dazza’s Dragons team is same name as NBA Sportsdeck, also go by Norwegian Vikings in EPL Sportsdeck