Leagues 2020 SuperCoach Leagues (Non-Official SCS) - pls help fill leagues

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I don’t think I’ve seen an Essendon supporters league started yet, but I know there are plenty of us on here, so ...

SCS Bomber Squad - 126807

AFL Club
Richmond
I’ve launched the SCS ShakeNBake league again and issued invitations to all members from last season. Already have 13 registered so hopefully the remaining 5 will get a wriggle-on.
The league didn’t finish very high last year (after being as high as Top 10 in 2018, from memory ?) but all members are quality players and I’m looking forward to everyone bouncing back hard this year. Good luck to everyone and remember... if you’re not first, you’re last ?
With thanks James. I love the banter you put out! Cheers Rick

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Got swapped around last year Dave with the other league, so if you have a vacancy for a 54yo youngun, I'm your man!
Yeah I got a bit confused last year. Happens to us 50 somethings. :eek: If someone in the league last year wants to dropout then your certainly in. A bit of a tricky one this. I may well start the other league anyway. Will see how things pan out over the coming weeks.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah I got a bit confused last year. Happens to us 50 somethings. :eek: If someone in the league last year wants to dropout then your certainly in. A bit of a tricky one this. I may well start the other league anyway. Will see how things pan out over the coming weeks.
I'm in Old Farts. (y)

AFL Club
West Coast
Just joined SCS Hawks league. I am a supporter of all the birds of a flying variety. Go Eags. Boot me out if you guys feel that way inclined no probs. luv Krak aka (DWELLY HILLBILLYZZZ)

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
SCS Backburners league invites went out a couple of weeks ago.

Still 8 to rejoin. I’ll give it a couple more weeks before I throw it open to others.