Competitions 2021: SuperCoach Racing Classic - Rnd 8 Tables Updated.

AFL Club
Carlton
I told you to come and play EPL & IPL RDT 😀

Here I was thinking you were a gun on the horses as well.

I can't play AFL SC would have no hope at all trying to understand this.
haha tell me about it, can't get it right with afl, horses, nfl, bbl to be confirmed. It's like when I go to AA they ask me if I followed the program, can't seem to stick to it. Just a hack at most things including golf.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Been lurking since start of the season but loving all the tips and tables. You guys rock. Was 8th coming into this round with a score of 246 this week. No clue where i'll end up after lockout is done.
Welcome to the site and congrats on the great start. I’m not sure if you can still join our league but if so more the merrier. I think we’ve got the biggest league by a long way with a few in contention.

Welcome to the site and congrats on the great start. I’m not sure if you can still join our league but if so more then merrier. I think we’ve got the biggest league by a long way with a few in contention.
What’s the code? Would be more than happier to join if it’s possible!

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Code below and some additional info.

If anyone else is lurking, feel free to get involved in the discussion and join our league. We’re a friendly bunch here and don’t bite!
SC Racing doesn't start until next Saturday 3/9/2020.

As usual we will have a League.
A reminder, we take this seriously, and don't want any ghostships. If you join, you are expected to do your best, and see it through!
We have a "no ghostships" policy at SCS, and if you ghostship you will be banned from all future SCS Leagues - AFL, BBL, all of them.

League Code - 586937

SC Racing Leagues are strange, in that there is no structure. You can have a 1 person League, or 127 person League.
It's more like Groups in AFL SC.

AFL Club
Collingwood
haha tell me about it, can't get it right with afl, horses, nfl, bbl to be confirmed. It's like when I go to AA they ask me if I followed the program, can't seem to stick to it. Just a hack at most things including golf.
But think of all the fun and joy it brings you 😀

One day it (might) will all click