Competitions 2021: SuperCoach Racing Classic - Rnd 8 Tables Updated.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Your MB captaincy choice might do the trick, Biv winning and Libertini running 2nd
It won't be enough to save me, unfortunately.
There will be too many above me, and just behind me, that have both AQ and MB, so unless MB wins, and AQ runs close to last, I can't see how I can even finish top 10.
Thanks for the encouragement though. :)(y)

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
My apologies to @stephen ,I thought you had Mugatoo, as well.
We have 2 to cheer for now!
Is it me? is it my computer? Is it the SC site?

It showed me @stephen had Mugatoo, then it showed he didn't, now it is showing he does again.

It looks like if we are to win, or get a top 10 finish, it's up to @hunterpunter

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is it me? is it my computer? Is it the SC site?

It showed me @stephen had Mugatoo, then it showed he didn't, now it is showing he does again.

It looks like if we are to win, or get a top 10 finish, it's up to @hunterpunter
It's looking like Stephen does have Mugatoo, but has Shelby Cobra come on as emergency for 18 points, which is not a bad replacement.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Some might be wondering why the clubs ran the early races, but then delayed the day because of the TAB breakdown.
The answer is easy, MONEY!

With Daily Double, Quaddie pools, and the better racing all later in the day, nearly 75% of the money bet in a day is in the last 5 races. The race clubs get a slice of this, so they need to give the TAB every chance to get up and running, as it is costing them huge money if they don't!

AFL Club
Essendon
My E ran 6th, and scored 6 points.
Unfortunately, there will be enough people in the top 10 without Mugatoo, so only getting 6 points for Mugatoo has cooked my goose.
I'll probably be lucky to finish top 20 now.
We need to cheer for @hunterpunter from here. He avoided Mugatoo, and has AQ and MB in that race.
He's pretty much certain to finish our highest placed Coach from here.
Thanks mate. Surely they look at a rolling lockout for next season. Diamond Effort scratching hurt a few rounds ago where my rank went from 5th to 27th.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Something is up with the scoring. Correct??? Its all wrong. True self 40 points for a G3.
I think the timing change has mucked everything up, all races were pushed back one. If you look at "Meets" in the live scoring, horses are listed in the wrong races.

My Nature Strip over Bivouac POD choice didn't work, could only afford one, but second is not terrible.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sitting on a 127, which includes the 6 for my Mugatoo sub.
Projected to be 114 to here (which includes the 21 projection for Mugatoo, so I have pegged that back a little).
In Good Health (8.8), She's Ideel (12.0) and Melody Belle (2 x 21.8) + 2 x Bowman rides still to come.
If I get projected scores from here I finish on 194, which is ok, but not great.

AFL Club
Brisbane
I think the timing change has mucked everything up, all races were pushed back one. If you look at "Meets" in the live scoring, horses are listed in the wrong races.

My Nature Strip over Bivouac POD choice didn't work, could only afford one, but second is not terrible.
It's a good thing it's the last and there's not another meet in a couple of days, gives them time to work on it.

AFL Club
Sydney
A stopped clock shows the correct time twice every 24 hours. My SCRacing score is correct despite all the problems!