Competitions 2021: SuperCoach Racing Classic - Rnd 8 Tables Updated.

AFL Club
Essendon
Thanks so much to all who contributed with tables, tips, and research in this thread.
First time for me with the racing SC and made the Spring Carnival more enjoyable.
Turns out my completed overall ranking is not the best possible position to finish with. 101st, so close to the top 100. :rolleyes:
Congratulations to all who finished up the pointy end.
I'll be back for another crack next year......... Time now to get my head around the BBL.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Score: 227
Rd Rank: 2263
Overall Rank: 1072 (from 1128)

Rd8 Stable:
1604795680448.png

Season:
1604795768787.png

Great end to the season, posting my 1st score over 200 since RD3 but unfortunately finished outside of the top 1000 due to taking Santa Ana Lane over Bivouac.

Thanks again to @Rowsus for his assistance throughout the season with his wonderful tables, as well as @nicohighscore.

Congrats to those who managed their best rankings in this format or a deep finish and special mention to @Ben's Beasts and @Creeker on their great debuts.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Well that was a hectic weekend - had forgotten what they were like!!!

Finished the round on 243 and went up 7 spots to 27. Way, way, way higher than I expected when I started - thanks primarily to @Rowsus's tables (and a bit of luck) - and sorry your gambles didn't pay off!

Well done to everyone - hope you all enjoyed it.

On to BBL, I suppose (just hoping I can keep the run going!)

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
While we don't officially get the title of the number 1 League, due to their flawed calculating system, we we're definitely the number 1 League.
We officially finished 34th
All the Leagues above us had less than 10 members.
The 39th League had 14 or 15 members
You have to go down to 104th before you find the 3rd League with more than 9 teams in it.
To have 34 members, and finish 39th, when competing against Leagues largely with 4 or 6 members is an extraordinary effort.
I'd like to thank you all for staying the distance, and further enhancing this sites rep as the number 1 site for all things SC!!! AFL, BBL, Racing.

Thanks for all the kind words, and words of thanks.
I'm glad I could contribute to your enjoyment over the season.
Also thanks to @nicohighscore for his contributions as well.
nico is working on a pretty remarkable tool, which might be something quite useful across all forms of fantasy sport. I suggest you all stay tuned, and let's give him all the support we can!

AFL Club
Hawthorn
WOW, really?
The past few seasons they've given us about 3 days notice before it starts.
Eight rounds this year.

Rd 1: Turnbull Stakes / Epsom Handicap
Rd 2: Toorak Handicap / Spring Champion Stakes
Rd 3: Caulfield Cup / The Everest
Rd 4: Cox Plate
Rd 5: Victoria Derby / Golden Eagle
Rd 6: Melbourne Cup
Rd 7: Oaks
Rd 8: Mackinnon Stakes

I thought they had more rounds where there were both Melbourne and Sydney races last year, but maybe not.