Competitions 2023 AFL Fantasy

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
SCS01: R3XDTADX

Worst game of the lot, but I got as high as 10th late last season and the prizes are as good as SC
Joined.

Like some others I find this platform not as easy to use, but I do really like the utility option.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah the Overlay really is a joke and extremely confusing for new players. Can't believe they have stuck with it for so long. Surely they can make something that looks like the SC overlay.

Seems the issues they've had with their App is causing a definite lack of interest with this format. They have a questionnaire at the end of the last few years but absolutely nothing changes. They took away the ability to see League rankings 3 years ago which was extremely disappointing. I've brought it to their attention on how many of us really enjoy the ability to see where our leagues are ranked.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'm in

I've learnt to adapt to this rubbish platform over the years but I try to use it as least as I can
Just a heads up, the app is 100 times worse
I don't even know how that's possible, this UI is so damn awful!

As someone who hasn't played this comp in 4 years, can anyone give me a run down on the utility position, best use etc? Can I just swap any of my rookies into this position on a weekly basis or is it more locked in?

I don't even know how that's possible, this UI is so damn awful!

As someone who hasn't played this comp in 4 years, can anyone give me a run down on the utility position, best use etc? Can I just swap any of my rookies into this position on a weekly basis or is it more locked in?
Can move every week mate.

AFL Club
Sydney
I can't say I ever really worked out the utility during the season last year, to me would make more sense if it was an on-field slot. About the only use I found was it made the DPP trades easier than the abortion of an interface does.

It just took me a good 5 minutes to work out how to even join a damn league...

God this website is genuinely AIDS.

I don't know how they managed to take DT and make it so terrible and the season hasn't even started with the two things even worse than the interface being the absolutely random position changes and stupid first week price changes.

But I'm in because I won a weekly prize a couple of years ago and got a Sherrin for it, so why not :LOL: