Who wins the Grand Final?

• Melbourne Demons

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
AFL Club
West Coast
Ended up being a pisstake blow out, but was a spectacle at least.

Loved owning Petracca this year.
Good too see him win the Normie and immediately tuck it under the jumper, class.
Enjoyed Petracca in the team Seymour, although felt like a year or two early in SC on consistent performance. It is awesome though having players in your team, Petracca, Fritsch from prior season all stepping up for the big dance.

Will be interesting to see how Petracca goes in SC next year. Love watching the guy although like the Bont this year was up and down.

Think both are big game players, not often flat track bullies, which is something you want in AFL, maybe less so SC. Will be interesting to see if his ownership skyrockets after his amazing finals performance. Premierships and Brownlows the year after are hard to back up, remember all the love for Sheed post WCE win. Jackson tonight made Gawn omission more likely, was really good in the ruck. Would be a good replacement for Nic Nat if he wants to come home, ha ha.

Well done Melbourne Football Club, was cheering every goal particularly that Petracca goal in the pocket. Fantastic for the club, players, supporters and the game. Awesome to see the support at Optus stadium, the pre game entertainment was as consistent as prior years!

Top effort by everyone on this site and their contribution.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I think there is a great possibility that the Dees can string a number of Grand Final wins in the next 4 years, as they are young enough, have a good balanced spread of players and good coaches.
Not sure who will be their biggest threat next year, no real stand out team to threaten them.

AFL Club
Carlton
I think there is a great possibility that the Dees can string a number of Grand Final wins in the next 4 years, as they are young enough, have a good balanced spread of players and good coaches.
Not sure who will be their biggest threat next year, no real stand out team to threaten them.
Surely it's gotta be the Blues. 😁

Philzsay

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Max Gawn is a beautiful human being.

The way he spoke after the win, both on ch 7 & fox was humbling and inspiring. Genuininly acknowledging all of those before him, particularly the sad or tough moments and people associated with the Club; and doing in such a way that welcomed and connected the past and present to the Club.

He really is a great leader and true captain of the Club, and has been fantastic in his words and actions this last month. I have an incredible amount of respect for him.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Max Gawn is a beautiful human being.

The way he spoke after the win, both on ch 7 & fox was humbling and inspiring. Genuininly acknowledging all of those before him, particularly the sad or tough moments and people associated with the Club; and doing in such a way that welcomed and connected the past and present to the Club.

He really is a great leader and true captain of the Club, and has been fantastic in his words and actions this last month. I have an incredible amount of respect for him.
Agree about Gawn.
I didn't hear his speech, nor lots of other comments, I'm just wondering if Paul Roos got a mention, as I believe he is the person that turned Melbourne's fortunes around. Roos deserves some praise.

AFL Club
North Melb.
How did the Bont not get a Norm Smith vote?!?!?! He was one of the two most dominant players on the ground in the 2nd and 3rd quarters when the game was one (alongside Petracca), and his two marks, which he converted into goals, were probably the best all game.

Daniel was far less damaging with his disposals, and Salem was very solid but not a game-changer. Could probably make arguments for Oliver and Fritsch, but both had fairly average second quarters (Oliver sprayed the ball a bit, while Fritsch missed shots and a simple kick inside 50), and Fritsch got two junk time goals.