Competitions 2021: IPL RDT Fantasy- RD11- Sat 2/10 20:00 AEST [Mumbai VS Delhi]

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Finished 38th with a 599 final round. :(

Rushed my trades in the third last round, as I was busy elsewhere with the early start and made some bad choices there, decided to pick mostly POD's from then on to try to make up the lost ground rather than safe picks and I don't think any of them were good choices. My luck just ran out. Still a good season, and happy enough with how I went overall, just know I should have done better.

Congrats to @Jim's Dim Sims on the title and well done to all in our #1 league.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
AFL Club
Carlton
Fell 15 rankings to 129 overall in my 1st year playing IPL. I must say I had no idea at the start, thanks to @Herbie66 for his recommendations and obviously everyone else in our league. I will say 1 thing, can't remember exactly, but, the last round in India before being called off stuffed me up big time as I was primed to strike. Anyway that was then. Need to bring the IPL to Australia to align with my sleeping pattern. Congrats to @Jim's Dim Sims for winning, awesome effort.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks for the reminder message mate with the resumption
After covid interrupted the season I had forgotten about it a little with everything else in life that goes on.
Very easy to do … I can’t quite remember receiving an email from the organizers about it! Maybe I have them on auto file or something.

AFL Club
Collingwood
802 Holder

Dissapointing final round to drop 6 spots and finish 21st (was 115th when the competition restarted so happy with my Round 8-11 comeback)

Jadeja , Rabada , Narine , Samson "contributing" 40 points between them didn't help.

Only finished 911 points behind @Jim's Dim Sims so lots of work to do to win this competition one year , congrats on the win.

Fantastic effort by everyone to come #1 League , hopefully you all return for next year.

Be interesting with 2 new teams whether they have divisions.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Fell 15 rankings to 129 overall in my 1st year playing IPL. I must say I had no idea at the start, thanks to @Herbie66 for his recommendations and obviously everyone else in our league. I will say 1 thing, can't remember exactly, but, the last round in India before being called off stuffed me up big time as I was primed to strike. Anyway that was then. Need to bring the IPL to Australia to align with my sleeping pattern. Congrats to @Jim's Dim Sims for winning, awesome effort.
Hopefully you enjoyed it , now know some different players and return to play next season.

Well done