Competitions 2021: IPL RDT Fantasy

AFL Club
Collingwood
So if the game goes today will SRH MUM players be locked in for the week
if on field or on bench ?
Presume they would be
Good question

SRH scheduled to play CSK next as well so that game might not go ahead either.

I have enough DC/KKR players to put on my bench let alone SRH as well + Rahul.

Don't have any CSK players.

Surely the BCCI have to cancel/suspend the competition.

VS are probably just as much in the dark as the rest of us unless they treat the cancelled game initially as a team on the Bye , think the Liverpool v Man United players in EPL were unlocked with blue dots

AFL Club
Carlton
Inevitable once the bubble was breached. Now they have the difficult decision of keeping everyone in India longer, exposing them to more risk, or trying to navigate the global travel situation to get them all home!

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wow, a bit to catch up on!

Very unfortunate that all of this is happening (the external conditions, not the IPL consequences).

At least it appears they have made the sensible decision, and been definitive about it. Hopefully that is the best outcome on all fronts.

AFL Club
Carlton
From this article: "These are difficult times, especially in India and while we have tried to bring in some positivity and cheer, however, it is imperative that the tournament is now suspended and everyone goes back to their families and loved ones in these trying times.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/ipl-2021-suspended-as-covid-count-increases-1262269

So this isn't 7-14 days to try and ride it out, this is until another window opens up, or perhaps not at all.

AFL Club
Collingwood
India's tour of England finishes September 14.

T20 World Cup commences October , think they will have a T20 series before that , doesn't leave a lot of time to find a new window to complete the IPL.

EDIT ODI/T20 scheduled v South Africa

AFL Club
Collingwood
Score: 681
Rd Rank: 186
Overall Rank: 1 (from 2)

Very happy to moved into 1st spot which I was pleasantly surprised with given I only ended up with 1 DGW (Shami) due to the injury to Rahul and the cancellation of the game involving Patel and new recruit Captain De Villiers. Hopefully my decision not to opt for multiple loops early in the season will now come in handy given the bench depth I have established.

Ideally I would have liked to have grabbed Ali and Samson this round but with the recent developments that is looking unlikely.

Team before trades:
View attachment 29542

Shami to Krunal is likely 1 trade sorted but have yet to decide on the remaining and will likely leave it as long as possible unless I decide to grab more Mumbai players given they do not face CSK. 2 of Rahul, Shaw, Narine and Yadav will be traded as I would prefer to keep both Faf and Jadeja for future rounds.
Congratulations on winning the competition πŸ˜€

I think it is $ 250.00 for winning , $ 150.00 for second and $ 100.00 for third.