Competitions 2021: IPL RDT Fantasy

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Has anyone got a list of all the squad changes that happened over the break in one spot? I think this would be a big help to everyone. Thanks. I know a lot have been posted here, but probably not all of them.

Bad luck @Connoisseur, I was hoping the rest of the tournament may not go ahead and you would get the win by default, you'll need to keep up the good early tournament form now.

Has anyone got a list of all the squad changes that happened over the break in one spot? I think this would be a big help to everyone. Thanks. I know a lot have been posted here, but probably not all of them.

Bad luck @Connoisseur, I was hoping the rest of the tournament may not go ahead and you would get the win by default, you'll need to keep up the good early tournament form now.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_2021_Indian_Premier_League_personnel_changes

Withdrawn players and replacements {bottom of page}

AFL Club
Collingwood

Unless their have been replacement players announced today , pretty sure I posted about every single replacement player annoucement 🤔

Will check my notes later and post a summary for each team.

Noticed none of the replacement players have been added to the list of players to select in the game.

AFL Club
Collingwood
so from my research

CSK

Hazlewood is now available (so no need for Behrendorff)

DC

Iyer is now available (was replaced by Anirudh Joshi)
Woakes - replaced by Dwarshuis

KIP

Malan - replaced by Markram
Meredith - replaced by Ellis
Richardson - replaced by Adil Rashid

KKR

Cummins - replaced by Southee
Rinku Singh is back (was replaced by Gurkeerat Singh)

MI

No changes

RAJ

Livingstone is now available (so no need for Coetzee)

Out : Archer , Buttler , Stokes & Tye

In: Evin Lewis , Glenn Phillips , Tabraiz Shamsi , Oshane Thomas

RCB

Out: Allen , Philippe , Richardson , Sams , Zampa

In: Chameera , David , Ganton , Hasaranga

Washington Sundar replaced by Akarsh Deep

SRH

Bairstow - replaced by Rutherford
Marsh - replaced by Roy

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
so from my research

CSK

Hazlewood is now available (so no need for Behrendorff)

DC

Iyer is now available (was replaced by Anirudh Joshi)
Woakes has pulled out

KIP

Malan - replaced by Markram
Meredith - replaced by Ellis
Richardson - replaced by Adil Rashid

KKR

Cummins - replaced by Southee
Rinku Singh is back (was replaced by Gurkeerat Singh)

MI

No changes

RAJ

Livingstone is now available (so no need for Coetzee)

Out : Archer , Buttler , Stokes & Tye

In: Evin Lewis , Glenn Phillips , Tabraiz Shamsi , Oshane Thomas

RCB

Out: Allen , Philippe , Richardson , Sams , Zampa

In: Chameera , David , Granton , Hasaranga

Washington Sundar replaced by Akarsh Deep

SRH

Barirstow - replaced by Rutherford
Marsh - replaced by Roy
Thanks @Herbie66, I wasn't doubting you, I just honestly thought there had been more squad changes than that, must have got confused by some of the comings and goings and timing of announcements. Looks like I won't need to make as many trades as I expected. Great work on keeping us up to date. (y)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks @Herbie66, I wasn't doubting you, I just honestly thought there had been more squad changes than that, must have got confused by some of the comings and goings and timing of announcements. Looks like I won't need to make as many trades as I expected. Great work on keeping us up to date. (y)
All good , I use 5-6 different cricket sites on a daily basis , so thought I had them all covered , but was good to go back through and double check myself.

Am about to email VS and ask when they will be added and available for selection , might take a punt on a couple of them if they make the starting XI.

RCB were confusing , replacing replacement players.

Time to workout a miracle and try and catch @Connoisseur (although I am too far behind)

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Still plenty of time to win by default.

Just to need to pick the next Jadeja type performance. All should be concerned with the upcoming doubles as I was able to get out to this lead without them and now have unlimited trades to try to maximise that advantage over the next few rounds. :ROFLMAO: