Competitions 2021 IPL RDT Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Club
Carlton
Great result, congrats @Connoisseur! Never know, it might stay that way depending on if any more positive tests come out.

Got back to #11 with Rohit substituting for Russell. No idea what happens now so I'll just try and make decisions as late as possible with as much info as I can.

Top scorer for the round had - I kid you not - Brar, Rahul and Agarwal, Jos Buttler, and two donuts!

AFL Club
Carlton
No idea to be honest.

CSK sound like they are not playing their next match.

All the teams are refusing to fly to Kolkata & Bangalore for the 3rd leg , so the BCCI is trying to relocate everything to Mumbai by Friday.
So don't plan for their dgr. 🙄

AFL Club
Collingwood
They'd have to push the fixture back a week.
Sounds like they (BCCI) have been on the phone to the major hotels in Mumbai working out the logistics of turning them into Covid safe zones.

Wankhede should still be match ready , depends how long it takes to get the 2-3 other grounds up to date.

But would make sense to take a weeks break then move all the squads , support staff , umpires , broadcasters etc etc

Logistical nightmare

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Score: 681
Rd Rank: 186
Overall Rank: 1 (from 2)

Very happy to moved into 1st spot which I was pleasantly surprised with given I only ended up with 1 DGW (Shami) due to the injury to Rahul and the cancellation of the game involving Patel and new recruit Captain De Villiers. Hopefully my decision not to opt for multiple loops early in the season will now come in handy given the bench depth I have established.

Ideally I would have liked to have grabbed Ali and Samson this round but with the recent developments that is looking unlikely.

Team before trades:
1620108318557.png

Shami to Krunal is likely 1 trade sorted but have yet to decide on the remaining and will likely leave it as long as possible unless I decide to grab more Mumbai players given they do not face CSK. 2 of Rahul, Shaw, Narine and Yadav will be traded as I would prefer to keep both Faf and Jadeja for future rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.