Competitions 2021 IPL RDT Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Two potentially silly questions:

(1) Where can I look for the RDT fixture please? I can’t see it on the site (on my phone - maybe that’s the issue?).

(2) Has everyone in our leagues been online recently?
1 - Click any player and scroll down, you can see who they play in each round in the upcoming fixture section.

2 - Not sure, but I have been.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
1 - Click any player and scroll down, you can see who they play in each round in the upcoming fixture section.

2 - Not sure, but I have been.
Thanks mate, nice one!

On 2, I was meaning on SCS … hoping to make sure everyone is back on deck!

Did I get everyone in our #1 league?

I hope that Donkey fellow is on the ball 🙂

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Current line up:
View attachment 34255

On quick glance, not overly interested in going overboard with double game players this round, instead prioritising Round 9 and Round 11.
I note that you both have Azharuddeen as a loophole option. In my view RCB are the worst team to loophole. They play first in R9 and and more importantly R12 when only two teams have a DGR.

Unfortunately I think KIP and RAJ are the best teams to use as a loop but they have no cheap keepers!! However, I will be looking at non RCB cheaper wicket keepers.

AFL Club
Melbourne
I note that you both have Azharuddeen as a loophole option. In my view RCB are the worst team to loophole. They play first in R9 and and more importantly R12 when only two teams have a DGR.

Unfortunately I think KIP and RAJ are the best teams to use as a loop but they have no cheap keepers!! However, I will be looking at non RCB cheaper wicket keepers.
Going to go Delhi R8 R9
RCB R10 R11
DEL R12

Just means wasting a trade a couple of times

AFL Club
Carlton

I actually think SRH are the best team to loop with. Play late in every round except the last one, by which point there's only two teams on the double and they both play the first game so looping is useless!

I feel like I need to see some teams before I go making wild decisions on team structure but for me Hasaranga and Shamsi are absolute bargains. I have no idea how they came up with the prices (or positions - Oshane Thomas B/B???) for new players but I'm taking it all the way to the bank!

Status
Not open for further replies.