Competitions 2021 IPL RDT Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I actually think SRH are the best team to loop with. Play late in every round except the last one, by which point there's only two teams on the double and they both play the first game so looping is useless!

I feel like I need to see some teams before I go making wild decisions on team structure but for me Hasaranga and Shamsi are absolute bargains. I have no idea how they came up with the prices (or positions - Oshane Thomas B/B???) for new players but I'm taking it all the way to the bank!
I agree that SRH are the best team for a loop on average. However, to use as a donut, playing first in the last round worries me. With only two teams on the double I would want the opportunity to loop the single round players that round.

I am still undecided on structures until I start seeing lineups and get my head around who misses week 1 due to quarantine.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I agree that SRH are the best team for a loop on average. However, to use as a donut, playing first in the last round worries me. With only two teams on the double I would want the opportunity to loop the single round players that round.

I am still undecided on structures until I start seeing lineups and get my head around who misses week 1 due to quarantine.
2 day isolation period on arrival for the CPL players and the SLvSA series players.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Do we know what day they are arriving?
Charter plane left with the CPL straight after the final.

Charter plane from Sri Lanka straight after the last game.

Providing they all give a negative test will be able to join up with teams after the 2 days.

Sounds like Sam Curran is missing CSK first game (arrived Wednesday , requires 6 days isolation)

Last edited:

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Charter plan left with the CPL straight after the final.

Charter plan from Sri Lanka straight after the last game.

Providing they all give a negative test will be able to join up with teams after the 2 days.

Sounds like Sam Curran is missing CSK first game (arrived Wednesday , requires 6 days isolation)
I love a good charter plan! :p

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I note that you both have Azharuddeen as a loophole option. In my view RCB are the worst team to loophole. They play first in R9 and and more importantly R12 when only two teams have a DGR.

Unfortunately I think KIP and RAJ are the best teams to use as a loop but they have no cheap keepers!! However, I will be looking at non RCB cheaper wicket keepers.
Jos Buttler :unsure:;)

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
I've tried to focus on role and DGRs below, with an eye on "form" and draw.

Are there any players that you would have question marks over?

Any players you really like that I haven't included?

1631948202189.png

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I've tried to focus on role and DGRs below, with an eye on "form" and draw.

Are there any players that you would have question marks over?

Any players you really like that I haven't included?

View attachment 34310
I thought Cummins withdrew? Otherwise 12 players the same as my current draft, so can’t fault it as there will always be 50/50 decisions.

AFL Club
Collingwood
CSK

Moeen Ali , Bravo , S Curran , du Plessis , Hazlewood , Ngidi , Santner , Tahir

DC

Billings , T Curran , Dwarshuis , Hetmyer , Nortje , Rabada , Smith , Stoinis

KIP

Allen (WI) , Ellis , Gayle , Henriques , Jordan , Markram , Pooran , Adil Rashid

KKR

Shakib Al Hasan , Cutting , Ferguson , Morgan , Narine , Russell , Seifert , Southee

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.