Discussion 2021 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
St Kilda
It's late January and about time for me to start concentrating on the AFL.
I won't be spending much time here from now on.

So I just wanted to give a big "thank you" to every one of our little group.
I really enjoy being a part of it. The NFL, and RDT, wouldn't be anywhere near as good without SCS.

@kennychao
When do you think we should be considering a draft for next season?
When the pre-season games begin or earlier.
Whenever it may be, could you please get in touch with me a week or two beforehand.
I notice we still have 8/12. Hopefully we can find an extra 4 coaches. We've got some time.

AFL Club
West Coast
It's late January and about time for me to start concentrating on the AFL.
I won't be spending much time here from now on.

So I just wanted to give a big "thank you" to every one of our little group.
I really enjoy being a part of it. The NFL, and RDT, wouldn't be anywhere near as good without SCS.

@kennychao
When do you think we should be considering a draft for next season?
When the pre-season games begin or earlier.
Whenever it may be, could you please get in touch with me a week or two beforehand.
I notice we still have 8/12. Hopefully we can find an extra 4 coaches. We've got some time.
We actually have 9/12 so only need another 3 coaches 🙂

I’ve tentatively put the Sunday night 7/730pm the week directly before the first week of games as the draft night.

I’m unsure if that works for you guys (or not) but if everyone turns their notifications on for the league we can communicate via there

Worst case I make a group (chat) via inbox function here? (Never done one before) - so we can remind each other?

We still have 3 spots available - so if anyone is interested in joining the SCS draft league - our draft date isn’t till September 4th!

AFL Club
Bulldogs
So who predicted a Bengals v Rams Super Bowl?

The Bengals had the worst record of any team just two years ago, and the Rams didn't make play-o*** that season either. Big turn around in just two seasons.
I didn't tip it but it was the matchup I wanted.
Big capital used to get in Stafford and with what Kupp has produced this year vs
The team with a young QB who suffered that bad injury last year. A team that can build a dynasty with the young recievers Boyd, Higgins, Chase and running back Mixon.

AFL Club
West Coast
The Jaguars' long coaching search has finally come to an end -- and it marks a new beginning for Doug Pederson.
Jacksonville has agreed in principle with the former Eagles coach and Super Bowl champion as its new head coach, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. The decision, which the Jags later confirmed Thursday night, comes seven weeks after Urban Meyer was fired amid a turbulent, and abbreviated, first season.
Jaguars owner Shad Khan thought he'd struck gold by landing the three-time national champion. Now the Jags have a Super Bowl winner.
"Doug Pederson four years ago won a Super Bowl as head coach of a franchise in pursuit of its first world championship," Khan said in a statement. "I hope Doug can replicate that magic here in Jacksonville, but what is certain is his proven leadership and experience as a winning head coach in the National Football League. It's exactly what our players deserve. Nothing less. Combine this with his acumen on the offensive side of the ball, and you have why I am proud to name Doug Pederson the new head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars. I know our fans will warmly welcome Doug and his family to Duval and I personally look forward to having Doug as part of everything we envision for the team, downtown and community in the years ahead."