2021 Round 13: Teams & In Game Discussion

How many players available after trades?

Votes: 2 2.8%

Votes: 13 18.1%

Votes: 25 34.7%

Votes: 14 19.4%

Votes: 11 15.3%

Votes: 3 4.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 13 or less

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
AFL Club
Essendon
2 / 238. Boak and Stewart.

Happy with Boaks score with the attention he received.
Had Wines set to trade in but he was that extra 30k. It was the difference between trading out either Weightman or Waterman.
Preferred to keep Weightman.
21 on the park this week so I'd best make the most of it before next weeks upcoming debacle.
At this stage, 13 starters for next week.

AFL Club
Fremantle
2 / 238. Boak and Stewart.

Happy with Boaks score with the attention he received.
Had Wines set to trade in but he was that extra 30k. It was the difference between trading out either Weightman or Waterman.
Preferred to keep Weightman.
21 on the park this week so I'd best make the most of it before next weeks upcoming debacle.
At this stage, 13 starters for next week.
I know it's only a game and there are much bigger things happening in the world, and I'm being a selfish, priveleged bastard, but.........
It is frustrating that there isn't a better way to deal with the fixture change. Someone was always going to be advantaged and disadvantaged but the blow has to be softened more than what they have done. I would have gone best 14 and no extra trades. The extra trades are just allowing the advantaged to upgrade.

Philzsay

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Completely forgot about Rowell as a MID upgrade possibility. Will hold fire until the 6 has washed through. Gonna need these speculative gems
Interestingly the 6 will only be in one price cycle so theoretically will be at his cheapest first week after the bye season.

Could be an argument for those not concerned about $ to bring him in this week and get two weeks of scores before any potential masses jump on.

Would be a gutsy/reckless call though for a kid with essentially just 5-6 games under his belt and some serious injury history now.

AFL Club
Essendon
2/174 - Stewart 130 & Jones 43
With 16 from 20 being non rookies surely i wont need jones 43.
Hunter coming in i actually have a 21st player that cant be used :ROFLMAO:

Not looking forward to next round :eek: will be something like 9/14 players before trades

AFL Club
West Coast
Interestingly the 6 will only be in one price cycle so theoretically will be at his cheapest first week after the bye season.

Could be an argument for those not concerned about $ to bring him in this week and get two weeks of scores before any potential masses jump on.

Would be a gutsy/reckless call though for a kid with essentially just 5-6 games under his belt and some serious injury history now.
I've been burnt twice now by Rowell... Going to have to show a fair stretch of durability for me to consider taking him again.

AFL Club
Essendon
I know it's only a game and there are much bigger things happening in the world, and I'm being a selfish, priveleged bastard, but.........
It is frustrating that there isn't a better way to deal with the fixture change. Someone was always going to be advantaged and disadvantaged but the blow has to be softened more than what they have done. I would have gone best 14 and no extra trades. The extra trades are just allowing the advantaged to upgrade.
Hey freo, yeah mate, I do agree about the best 14 for the next round.
My post wasn't at all about having a whinge at the system as I guess we are all still on a level playing field.
We are all still on the same boat with the same rules.
I remember back in 2015, when Adelaide's coach Phil Walsh passed, and the Adel v Geel game was cancelled. It was the right decision at the time as their was so much grief and trauma involved with family, friends, players and staff who were all suffering.
At that time one of my mates was ranked in the top 10 overall and had 8 players in the cancelled game. His season was over but he never complained as he new it was the right decision.
I've rambled on a bit here but I guess what I'm trying to say is that we just have to deal with the fixture as it's out of our hands and hopefully this will be the last fixture change due to Covid.

AFL Club
Sydney
2/223 - Stewart and Ladhams (technically 4 because I have Cam Guthrie and Holmes warming the pine this round)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Stupid question but have to ask... All 6 defenders are playing for me and have a 7th on bench with E on him. If my emergency scores more than Jones does his score get included if its in the best 18 by rounds end?

AFL Club
Essendon
Unless you have a donut onfield in defence, that E score will not count.
This ^

I stupidly left Jones on the field (Highmore and Murphy on the bench). I've got eight playing in DEF thanks to Short moving to Round 14 bye.

I was planning to trade Highmore to Whitfield and benching Jones and Murphy. I now have to include Jones' 43 as part of the pool. Will likely drop it as I have 22 playing but it's still bloody annoying.