Hawthorn
3 donuts, 2 in Forward line & 1 in Ruck, delete team Lol
No bench in Mids
Hopefully Jelly doesn’t drop out
Need Thilthorpe to be a late in and CCJ to make the final 22, unlikely

Thilthorpe managed last week and not in the 22 this week👎
Amartey dropped 👎
My only starting Forwards this week, Ziebel, Weightman, Brockman and Heeney🤢
Sorry to hear mate… it sucks what is happening with all of the injuries and COVID impacts as well…
fingers crossed it improves next week …. Many will be in the same boat..

AFL Club
Collingwood
I've got 2 holes to plug in my forward line. Have Treacy, Ginnivan and Macrae. As Collingwood play 1st up I can only loop 1 of Ginnivan or Macrae. Thoughts welcome on who will score more. 🙄

View attachment 32668
i have similar problem in which i have to chose one of macrae or ginnivan on field, then the other will be in case in jelly is out

im leaning towards ginnivan, however will cal brown out, macrae may get some mid time

but would love to see ginnivan kick a couple on debut

AFL Club
Carlton
i have similar problem in which i have to chose one of macrae or ginnivan on field, then the other will be in case in jelly is out

im leaning towards ginnivan, however will cal brown out, macrae may get some mid time

but would love to see ginnivan kick a couple on debut
Thanks, I have Treacy onfield who's been throwing 30's, but with Taberner back, he might get a 60, thinking I might go Fin and Ginnivan and hope for the best. 🙄

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I've got 2 holes to plug in my forward line. Have Treacy, Ginnivan and Macrae. As Collingwood play 1st up I can only loop 1 of Ginnivan or Macrae. Thoughts welcome on who will score more. 🙄

View attachment 32668
I think you have the loop right on new boy Ginnivan…. Unfortunately Facrae has had several opportunities with some underwhelming scores… Treacy will still most likely out score them both

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood

View attachment 32668
I would like to be more helpful on this, but don’t know enough about Ginnivan/his likely role to be confident.

In general I’d say (1) for the first player in a loop you want a good ceiling, not necessarily a good average, (2) Macrae has demonstrated no ceiling in his games to date, albeit he has only played 3 with decent TOG, and (3) role normally has a big impact on ceiling, so I’d probably choose whoever you thought was likely to have the better role this week.