Competitions 2021: SCS Draft League

AFL Club
North Melb.
Just the 550 points behind with 3 players in hand @Wolffy84. Finals chances now fading quickly despite a very solid draft team I reckon. The year 2021 looking like a write-off for everything.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wins to the teams in 4th to 8th heading into the round has almost decided the eight draft teams that will play finals this season.

1626173135955.png

Overall vote leaders:
DEF: Mills 10, Ridley 9, Dawson 9, Weitering 8, Rich 8, Salem 6, Lloyd 5, Stewart 5
MID: Macrae 19, Bont 18, Walsh 18, Steele 18, Oliver 17, Parish 12, Mitchell 11, Merrett 10
RUCK: Grundy 17, Gawn 14, Naitanui 8, Darcy 8, Goldstein 5
FWD: Ziebell 10, Zorko 8, Dunkley 7, Hawkins 7, Dixon 6, Darling 5, Dale 5, McDonald 5

Here's the situation heading into the last two H2H rounds of the season.

12 wins, 100+ percentage - Congratulations to The Try Agains, winning the minor premiership and will finish at least one game clear of 2nd

9 wins, 100+ percentage - Both Muppets and Random Cliché have sealed a finals spot, but both will likely need to win at least one more match to finish top 4 and obtain the double chance

8 wins, 100+ percentage - Wobblers 84, Tom's Terrors and Nucholas aren't guaranteed a finals spot yet with Beg 2 Differ less than two wins behind, but due to strong percentage, it's unlikely Windy Hill Wizard could move ahead regardless of results over the next two rounds.

8 wins, <100 percentage - Similar to the above group of teams, these teams aren't guaranteed a finals spot yet. In addition to Beg 2 Differ, Windy Hill Wizard's percentage is close enough to cause headaches if results go against Crocodiles and That's Deliberate.

6.5 wins, 100+ percentage - Beg 2 Differ must win their last two matches and needs one of the team's currently with eight wins to lose both of their remaining matches to make the finals. Percentage isn't a factor due to the draw.

6 wins, <100 percentage - Windy Hill Wizard must win their last two matches and needs either Crocodiles or That's Deliberate to lose both of their remaining matches. Even then, Windy Hill Wizard needs to make up the percentage gap and likely requires Beg 2 Differ to lose one of their remaining matches.

This round's key matches are:
Muppets (2nd) vs Wobblers 84 (4th)
Nucholas (6th) vs Crocodiles (7th)
Random Cliché (3rd) vs Beg 2 Differ (9th)
The Try Agains (1st) vs That's Deliberate (8th)

AFL Club
North Melb.
At half time of GWS v Syd game I was preparing for the rant of all time however a second half Buddy special has saved my season for at least one more week.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Well it all comes down to this. Key wins to the 9th and 10th team keeps everybody in the top 10 in play for the final H&A round of the draft season. Elsewhere, Muppets effectively sealed a top 4 spot (barring a heavy points loss), which leaves Tom's Terrors, Nucholas and Random Cliché battling for the last two top 4 positions.

1626949074565.png

Overall vote leaders:
DEF: Rich 11, Mills 10, Ridley 9, Dawson 9, Weitering 8, Salem 6, Lloyd 5, Stewart 5
MID: Macrae 21, Walsh 21, Steele 21, Oliver 19, Bont 18, Parish 14, Mitchell 14, Merrett 12, Wines 12
RUCK: Grundy 17, Gawn 14, Darcy 11, Naitanui 9, Goldstein 5
FWD: Ziebell 10, Zorko 8, Hawkins 8, Dunkley 7, Dixon 6, Darling 5, Dale 5, McDonald 5, Dangerfield 5

Here is the situation for teams 6th to 10th:

Wobblers 84 - A win makes things easy. A loss leaves them vulnerable to 9th, but only if all of Crocodiles, That's Deliberate and Beg 2 Differ win. Impossible to see the percentage swing to lose a spot to Windy Hill Wizard.

Crocodiles - Cant be knocked out with a win and playing one of the lower teams in the league. An unexpected loss wouldn't necessarily be season over, depending on other results.

That's Deliberate - Very similar to Crocodiles but with a much harder last round match up and in percentage danger if Windy Hill Wizard wins.

Beg 2 Differ - Has to win (though in theory another draw could be enough). Also needs one of the above teams to lose, and that's not guaranteed as none of those teams are in the same match up.

Windy Hill Wizard - Has to win (against the top team) and hope That's Deliberate loses, or has a massive win to put Crocodiles under pressure. Likely has to hope Beg 2 Differ loses also.

This round's key matches are:
Wobblers 84 (6th) vs Random Cliché (5th)
Love Schache Babe (13th) vs Beg 2 Differ (9th)
Crocodiles (7th) vs Nath's Bombers (12th)
The Try Agains (1st) vs Windy Hill Wizard (10th)
Tom's Terrors (3rd) vs That's Deliberate (8th)

Quote Reply

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Last game of the regular season is on and it looks like its Mad Monday for me tomorrow. As a Hawthorn supporter, I could really only attend in an outfit that makes me half look like Clarkson and half look like Mitchell. I'll do the proper write up later in the week, but it's been fun.

AFL Club
North Melb.
Last game of the regular season is on and it looks like its Mad Monday for me tomorrow. As a Hawthorn supporter, I could really only attend in an outfit that makes me half look like Clarkson and half look like Mitchell. I'll do the proper write up later in the week, but it's been fun.
Looks like I am going to fall into the 8 after never being in it for the whole year.

It is really disappointing that the ghost ships have such an impact on who has made finals. I would have lost this week and missed finals had Love Schache Baby paid the slightest attention to his team and Crocodiles will get up against Nath’s Bombers who has 2 doughnuts despite having scoring players on the bench.

Thanks for your efforts but I know from bitter experience that the fantasy gods don’t reward the ones who take initiative in these things.