Competitions 2024 SCS One-Eyed Club Challenge

AFL Club
Richmond
This looks great. The Koster Roster is my team name and obviously follow the Mighty Tiges

AFL Club
Collingwood
is this automatic or do we have to register our EOI ?

Herbie's All Stars
Herbie66
Collingwood

AFL Club
North Melb.
Thanks for the posts of affirmation. However to be crystal clear, there is no need to register for this comp.

If a team is in the SCS Group, has been matched against a SCS name and I can reliably determine the team they follow (but I won’t guess) then they will be counted in this comp. By extension that also means that if you have posted in this thread but are not in the SCS Group then your score won’t count. Being part of the SCS Group is the only practical way in which I will be able source the weekly scores for the number of teams that will be involved.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Introducing the 2020 Supercoach Scores One-Eyed Supporters Club Challenge which will give all SCS members a chance to represent their club against the supporters of all other clubs to determine which club's followers are the best Supercoach players.

Each week the highest individual score achieved by the supporters of each club will be identified and it will count towards the total for that club. At the end of 23 rounds the highest aggregate tally achieved by a club will be crowned the 2020 SCS One-Eyed Champion Club and will earn its supporters the much sought after bragging rights.

If the truth be known this competition has been designed purely to demonstrate that North Melbourne Supporters are the best supercoach players which unfortunately means the rest of you will just be playing for second. However the good news is that race for second place is really only a race in 16 because I expect Hawthorn will finish somewhere near the bottom and not offer much competition to the other clubs.

To be eligible to represent your club in this comp you only have to do 3 things.
  1. Join the SCS Group (this is where weekly scores will be sourced from), SCS Group Code 651577
  2. Ensure that I can match your SuperCoach team name with your SuperCoach Scores Name.
  3. Advise which team you follow either by including in your SCS profile or posting it.
There are currently 183 teams in the SCS Group and from postings already made 85 of those have been matched with a SCS name and a team followed (thanks @THCLT for your assistance). I will post all those details shortly and would appreciate your help to identify as many of the gaps as possible.

Hopefully each club will have sufficient supporters to be competitive in this league however in the event that there is not then I may bracket a few together.

From the teams already identified in SCS Group the count of clubs supported is as follows.

View attachment 16030

Good luck and let the banter begin.

Where's the dislike button. ;)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Finally a bite. It has only taken 24 hours.
Saw it yesterday, but based on my previous history in SC I figured that sounds right for me. I'm hoping some of the other Hawks supporters do a bit better, we won't want to be relying on my scores each round, as they are generally a couple of hundred off the pace on average.

AFL Club
Collingwood
If we need a Gold Coast supported I could get my mate but considering he builds a full team of only GCS players he would come dead last so not sure if there is a point