Leagues 2021 SCS Premier League (Congrats GV Vikings FFC)

AFL Club
West Coast
Trade Round Up Round 13

In's & Out's - Round 13.jpg

Trade Observations...
Coach gave Clayton Oliver his marching orders
2 Coaches where not going to take the risk of Nathan Fyfe not lasting the rest of the season and traded him early
3 Coaches would have been dirty at Tom Highmore after he scored 111 just after he was traded by them
4 Coaches traded in Ned Reeves despite being named as a late out
Coaches punted the Magician Dayne Zorko not being happy with his extra week off
Coaches thought Travis Boak was a great value pick-up
7 Coaches thanked him for his service (and cash increase) and gave James Rowe the flick
8 Coaches added young big man Callum Coleman-Jones despite having a bye the next round
11 Coaches picked up youngster Jai Newcombe despite not ever seeing him play before
13 Coaches thanked him for his service (and cash increase) and gave Riley Collier-Dawkins the flick

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Trade Round Up Round 13

View attachment 31261

Trade Observations...
Coach gave Clayton Oliver his marching orders
2 Coaches where not going to take the risk of Nathan Fyfe not lasting the rest of the season and traded him early
3 Coaches would have been dirty at Tom Highmore after he scored 111 just after he was traded by them
4 Coaches traded in Ned Reeves despite being named as a late out
5 Coaches punted the Magician Dayne Zorko not being happy with his extra week off
6 Coaches thought Travis Boak was a great value pick-up
7 Coaches thanked him for his service (and cash increase) and gave James Rowe the flick
8 Coaches added young big man Callum Coleman-Jones despite having a bye the next round
11 Coaches picked up youngster Jai Newcombe despite not ever seeing him play before
13 Coaches thanked him for his service (and cash increase) and gave Riley Collier-Dawkins the flick
Cheers LiTS enjoying these updates. Appreciate the effort spent.

AFL Club
West Coast
ROUND 14 PREVIEW

It's Round 14, And there it's carnage for everyone this week. The AFL changing the Bye's for a few teams, and the combination of injuries & suspensions means fielding 18 players this week is a very tough ask. A fair of luck of the draw is going to come into play this round. It's all to play for in the SCS Premier League.

Apologies for the lack of a write-up. Just didn't have the time this week but wanted to at least put something up.

Round 14 Match-Up's A.jpg

Match of the Round

Diabolical Rabble v The Darkness
Prediction: Diabolical Rabble in a thriller by 11 points

Other Matches

Beasts FC v Philzsay
Prediction: Philzsay to prove that little too strong and win by 41 points

Rons Badboys v Pay The Mark
Prediction: Rons Badboys to make it three in a row and win by 64 points

SuperCoachScores v Courtesans
Prediction: Courtesans to knock over the hottest team in the league and win by 55 points

Brownie's Bandits v PC
Prediction: PC in a close one to come out on top by 37 points

Jaca's Attackers v TailsPower
Prediction: TailsPower to get back on the winners list and win by 44 points

Jibrangers v Blaze of Glory
Prediction: Jibrangers to come out on top and win by 60 points

Goodie's Guns v GV Vikings FFC
Prediction: Goodie's Guns with the numbers to win by 53 points

MADMUNZA v Ricky Bobby
Prediction: Ricky Bobby to win a third straight by 71 points

AFL Club
Hawthorn
ROUND 14 PREVIEW

It's Round 14, And there it's carnage for everyone this week. The AFL changing the Bye's for a few teams, and the combination of injuries & suspensions means fielding 18 players this week is a very tough ask. A fair of luck of the draw is going to come into play this round. It's all to play for in the SCS Premier League.

Apologies for the lack of a write-up. Just didn't have the time this week but wanted to at least put something up.

View attachment 31316

Match of the Round

Diabolical Rabble v The Darkness
Prediction: Diabolical Rabble in a thriller by 11 points

Other Matches

Beasts FC v Philzsay
Prediction: Philzsay to prove that little too strong and win by 41 points

Rons Badboys v Pay The Mark
Prediction: Rons Badboys to make it three in a row and win by 64 points

SuperCoachScores v Courtesans
Prediction: Courtesans to knock over the hottest team in the league and win by 55 points

Brownie's Bandits v PC
Prediction: PC in a close one to come out on top by 37 points

Jaca's Attackers v TailsPower
Prediction: TailsPower to get back on the winners list and win by 44 points

Jibrangers v Blaze of Glory
Prediction: Jibrangers to come out on top and win by 60 points

Goodie's Guns v GV Vikings FFC
Prediction: Goodie's Guns with the numbers to win by 53 points

MADMUNZA v Ricky Bobby
Prediction: Ricky Bobby to win a third straight by 71 points
Thanks LiTS, appreciate the effort! Struggling for time here too - may our trade in's be good ones this week. Not holding my breath on Team PC performing...

AFL Club
Adelaide
Great bunch of people here. Been said before, league to be in, 18th or 1st.
100% @Courtesans a privilege for sure

Thanks @Lost In The Sky for all your efforts and good luck my opponenet, the stellar @Bomber18 this weekend. Always a coach on here who's contribution i rate super highly.

And also....let's get this horror round out of the way and bring the year home strong!

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
100% @Courtesans a privilege for sure

Thanks @Lost In The Sky for all your efforts and good luck my opponenet, the stellar @Bomber18 this weekend. Always a coach on here who's contribution i rate super highly.

And also....let's get this horror round out of the way and bring the year home strong!
Good luck Blaze! I’m sure you’ll make easy work of my sixteen poor souls this round. Looking forward to next round!

I see you’re also another idiot with Reeves :ROFLMAO:, glad to have some company….

AFL Club
Adelaide
Good luck Blaze! I’m sure you’ll make easy work of my sixteen poor souls this round. Looking forward to next round!

I see you’re also another idiot with Reeves :ROFLMAO:, glad to have some company….
Well i currently have 12 but yes likely 16 by the end of the round so it should be a ding dong battle!

As for Reeves....he won't be the last rookie i go early on for sure as that is one lesson (cough Josh Glenn cough beau muston) that i will never learn!