Leagues 2021 SCS Premier League (Congrats GV Vikings FFC)

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Great preview @Diabolical. I didn’t realise my team was in so much trouble this week until I read your review 😳
Yep, same! :LOL:

Lovin the team colours (y)
Thanks .... but don’t panic before you double check. I am sure I will have accidentally mis-shaded someone as I was skimming through, and omitted a player who I shouldn’t have or included a player I shouldn’t have!

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
@Diabolical great stuff, love the write-up :cool:

Also love it when my H2H opponent tips themselves, takes the pressure off me. I may or may not have a couple of moves this week that could re-shape or match-up :eek:.

Once again great work on the write-up, great stuff :).
I was going to tip you, but thought bugger it, I'm going to be brash since I'm going public with my predictions! I would think that it is going to be our moves or otherwise that will make the difference. I am still in two minds about my ruck strategy.

AFL Club
Melbourne
You have got this @Ricky Bobby ... Should cruise to a 60-70 point win.
Cheers mate. I never really trust the projected scores during the Bye rounds and I was also smashed by a huge Sunday performance by Jay last week, so I’m probably not as confident as you that I’ll get the win. Having said that, I hope you are right 😋

It will be interesting to see how Macrae goes today as your captain. I made the last minute decision to switch to Merrett and that seems to have worked out well so far, but the Macrae score will obviously show whether this was the right decision or not. Let’s check back in after the final game and review the outcome.