Leagues 2021 SCS Premier League (Congrats GV Vikings FFC)

AFL Club
Melbourne
I have 2, have Dusty.

I also have Jelly, so will be awaiting news. I've definitely learned a few lessons this year, especially when it comes to slingshots etc.
What are your "slingshot learnings"?
In past years I use to trade out one or two underperforming Premo's, but then find that they finish the year well and the players I trade in go crap or get injured :rolleyes:

AFL Club
Sydney
In past years I use to trade out one or two underperforming Premo's, but then find that they finish the year well and the players I trade in go crap or get injured :rolleyes:
Biggest one is to actually slingshot. I traded out Grundy but didn’t use the money straight away.

I also did one or two that in reality weren’t going to earn me enough points to justify.

Bomber18

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Biggest one is to actually slingshot. I traded out Grundy but didn’t use the money straight away.

I also did one or two that in reality weren’t going to earn me enough points to justify.
I did Short to Whitfield essentially to avoid one R15 donut. Probably wasn’t worth it although I think I just won my R15 PL game!

I traded Short back in for Docherty two games later!

AFL Club
West Coast
The Race For The Finals

There is just one round to go before finals kick off... And we have a fantastic league wide battle in the SCS Premier League, with a massive 14 teams still in the running to make the Top 8 and compete for the title. Trades will be crucial this week, more so than ever before in trying to get that vital win, All you have to do is to make the eight... to still have a shot at the title... Good Luck All !!

League Ladder

R19 League Ladder.jpg

AFL Club
West Coast
Best Case, Worst Case & Predicted Outcomes...

Diabolical Rabble... 1st - 44 points - 11 wins 5 Losses - 100.8%
Best Case - Win and top spot and the double chance is secured.
Worst Case - Lose and finish 3rd.
Predicted Outcome - A hard fought Win over Goodie's Guns to finish 1st Overall

Philzsay... 2nd - 40 points - 10 wins 6 Losses - 102.3%
Best Case - Win and Diabolical loses... and top spot and the double chance is secured.
Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against Philzsay... and finish as low as 7th.
Predicted Outcome - A nail biting Win over GV Vikings FFC in the Match of the Round to finish 2nd Overall

PC... 3rd - 40 points - 10 wins 6 Losses - 100.7%
Best Case - Win and Diabolical & Philzsay lose... and top spot is secured.
Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against PC... and finish as low as 7th.
Predicted Outcome - A loss against a desperate The Darkness team to finish 4th Overall

Ricky Bobby... 4th - 36 points - 9 wins 7 Losses - 102.6%
Best Case - Win and PC & Philzsay lose... and 2nd place is there for the taking.
Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against Ricky Bobby... and finish as low as 10th.
Predicted Outcome - Win against Rons Badboys to finish 3rd.

GV Vikings FFC... 5th - 36 points - 9 wins 7 Losses - 102.2%
Best Case - Win and all of PC, Ricky Bobby & Philzsay lose... and 2nd place is there for the taking.
Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against GV Vikings FFC... and finish as low as 11th.
Predicted Outcome - A heartbreaking loss over Philzsay in the Match of the Round to finish 6th.

Courtesans... 6th - 36 points - 9 wins 7 Losses - 102.1%
Best Case - A big Win and 2nd spot is still within reach if results go Courtesans way.
Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against Courtesans... and he could finish as low as 11th.
Predicted Outcome - A hard fought loss to a desperate TailsPower to finish 7th.

Blaze of Glory... 7th - 36 points - 9 wins 7 Losses - 99.9%
Best Case - A big Win and 3rd spot and the double chance is still within reach if results go Blaze's way.
Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against Blaze... and he could finish as low as 11th.
Predicted Outcome - A win over Pay The Mark to jump up to 5th by a narrow percentage.

The Darkness... 8th - 32 points - 8 wins 8 Losses - 101.5%
Best Case - Win and everything goes Darkie's way, and 6th place is achievable.
Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against Darkie... and he could finish as low as 13th.
Predicted Outcome - Everything thrown at PC to get the win, and he just does enough to secure the last finals spot in 8th.

Goodie's Guns... 9th - 32 points - 8 wins 8 Losses - 101.1%
Best Case - Win and everything goes Goodie's way, and 7th place is possible.
Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against Goodie's Guns... and he could finish as low as 13th.
Predicted Outcome - A Brave Loss to Diabolical Rabble to finish 13th.

AFL Club
West Coast
TailsPower... 10th - 32 points - 8 wins 8 Losses - 100.2%
Best Case - Win and everything goes TailsPower's way, and 7th place is possible.
Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against TailsPower... and he could finish as low as 13th.
Predicted Outcome - A good win, but just misses the finals due to a poorer percentage than other teams. 9th place finish.

Jibrangers... 11th - 32 points - 8 wins 8 Losses - 99.5%
Best Case - Win and everything goes Jibrangers way, and 7th place is possible.
Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against Jibrangers... and he could finish as low as 14th.
Predicted Outcome - A big win over Brownie's Bandits, and a 10th place finish for the 2016 & 2020 Champ.

MADMUNZA... 12th - 32 points - 8 wins 8 Losses - 99.5%
Best Case - Win and everything goes MADMUNZA's way, and 7th place is possible.
Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against MAD MUNZA... and he could finish as low as 14th.
Predicted Outcome - A good win and and an 11th place finish.

Jaca's Attackers... 13th - 32 points - 8 wins 8 Losses - 98.0%
Best Case - Win and absolutely everything goes Jaca's way, and 8th place could be possible.
Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against Jaca... and he could finish as low as 15th.
Predicted Outcome - A win, but the poor percentage will prove to a killer, 12th place finish for the 2019 Champ.

SuperCoachScores... 14th - 32 points - 8 wins 8 Losses - 97.9%
Best Case - Probably needs a miracle, but win and absolutely everything goes SuperCoachScores' way, & 8th place could be possible.
Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against SuperCoachScores... and he could finish as low as 15th.
Predicted Outcome - A narrow loss and a 14th place finish.

Sadly for Beasts FC, Rons Badboys, Brownie's Bandits & Pay The Mark... Finals is not a possibly this season. It's been a very tough year for these four teams and their finishing position this year does not show a true reflection of the quality of these great coaches. All have suffered various setbacks this season, some out of their control... and I'm sure all four teams will bounce back next season in a big way!!

AFL Club
Melbourne

Best Case - Win and Diabolical loses... and top spot and the double chance is secured.
Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against Philzsay... and finish as low as 7th.
Predicted Outcome - A nail biting Win over GV Vikings FFC in the Match of the Round to finish 2nd Overall

Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against PC... and finish as low as 7th.
Predicted Outcome - A loss against a desperate The Darkness team to finish 4th Overall

Best Case - Win and PC & Philzsay lose... and 2nd place is there for the taking.
Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against Ricky Bobby... and finish as low as 10th.

Best Case - Win and all of PC, Ricky Bobby & Philzsay lose... and 2nd place is there for the taking.
Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against GV Vikings FFC... and finish as low as 11th.
Predicted Outcome - A heartbreaking loss over Philzsay in the Match of the Round to finish 6th.

Best Case - A big Win and 2nd spot is still within reach if results go Courtesans way.
Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against Courtesans... and he could finish as low as 11th.

Best Case - A big Win and 3rd spot and the double chance is still within reach if results go Blaze's way.
Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against Blaze... and he could finish as low as 11th.
Predicted Outcome - A win over Pay The Mark to jump up to 5th by a narrow percentage.

Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against Darkie... and he could finish as low as 13th.
Predicted Outcome - Everything thrown at PC to get the win, and he just does enough to secure the last finals spot in 8th.

Worst Case - Lose and multiple results go against Goodie's Guns... and he could finish as low as 13th.
Brilliant preview... I luv the format (y)(y)(y)

AFL Club
Melbourne
You'll have a nice large win this week Ricky. (y)
Thanks Doc - Your team looks like it has been decimated due to the various 'Rona outs and completely out of your control :eek:
Having said that, I'm taking nothing for granted as we all know what this game can dish up at any particular point in time.
Good luck (but not too much :p)

AFL Club
West Coast
Great write up @Lost In The Sky and I do love the orange & grey colour theme ;)

I wish I was as confident as you that I will be able to roll @Goodie's Guns (and no, I haven’t sent him my bank account details to help secure his win :unsure:)
Yeah, must admit it's really hard to try predict some of these match-up's... especially not knowing if any trades are going to be used... and what they might be if they are used. Just have to look at form and any potential out's... and then try make a good guess, lol

AFL Club
Hawthorn

Most excellent LiTS. Looking forward to seeing how the week pans out!